KosJCross is a game that allows you to solve Japanese Crosswords (puzzles also known as nonograms, griddles, paint-by-numbers). This award-winning logic game contains more than 200 amazing pictures coded by numbers.
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:13
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Web2RSS Proxy 2.1 Web2RSS Proxy allows gathering news from web sites that do not provide RSS feeds of their own. Web2RSS Proxy collects the required information from the selected page of the site and creates an RSS feed from it.
Description: KosJCross is a game that allows you to solve Japanese Crosswords (puzzles also known as nonograms, griddles, paint-by-numbers). This award-winning logic game contains more than 200 amazing pictures coded by numbers. These pictures are categorized by themes, complexity and colors.
The game provides the following features:
- User-friendly graphical interface with multi-language support
- More than 200 amazing pictures
- Support for user profiles (allows different users to solve crosswords independently)
- Automatic saving and restoring of the solution state for each user
- Solving colored crosswords(18 colors palette)
- Display of crosswords in a convenient tree view, categorized by subject
- Display of crossword complexity and crossword color-type (black and white or colored)
- Display of crossword's resolving status in a tree view
- Ability to undo the last action performed when solving the crossword
- Three different type of brushes (point, line and rectangle) for crosswords
- Cursor indicates the current fill color
- Zoom In and Zoom Out for the game field with crossword
Art of Japan Crossword 2.0 One of the most comfortable and easy-to-use program for solving Japan Crosswords (puzzles also known as nonograms, griddlers, paint-by-numbers). Discover beautiful pictures, coded
Pictures from Titan have scientists puzzled As the Cassini-Huygens spacecraft zooms away from Saturn on its first sweeping, orbital loop, it has left a wake of questions that has scientists buzzing about the craft's first pass by the moon Titan.
Apple takes pre-orders for Logic, Logic Express 7.1 Apple is now taking pre-orders for the next major update to the companies professional grade music applications, Logic and Logic Express. The update, which brings both applications to version 7.1, will ship on DVD and will cost US$19.95.