|Data Monkey GDH is an ETL / Database Administration application that works with all your datasources.Whether you use Oracle, mySQL, DB2, SQL Server or Access; Data Monkey will enable you to access all your data from a single powerful application.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Snappy Fax 4.0 fax software featuring forwarding to email, faxing from your scanner and many other features, including Windows Vista compatibility and 64 bit Windows compatibility as well.
|Show all author software|
Data Monkey GDH is an ETL and Database Administration application that works with ODBC compliant data sources. With this one tool you can move and manipulate data between ANY odbc compliant data source. With Data Monkey GDH you are able to run adhoc SQL statements the way you would in applications like Toad, SQL plus or Query Analyzer making it a great tool for database administration, but with Data Monkey GDH, you use the same tool, with the same feature set regardless of the database type your connecting to. Now combine this with the same level of ETL features only seen in applications like DTS and Power Center and you start to get an idea of the endless possibilities Data Monkey gives you. Create your own native .Net transformation functions giving you a level of power and flexability that's hard to find elsewhere. Move data from mySQL into Oracle then from there into SQL server then Excel, XML,FoxPro,Access,Siebel Analytics, Goldmine, Analysis Services or whatever else you've got. Once you've created your Data Monkey job, you can then schedule it to run whenever you want. Use the lightweight console application to call your Data Monkey ETL jobs in 'Batch' mode. Execute the job from within your own applications via code or script. Perfect if you need your new application's data import to be powerful and flexible. Embed the console application directly into SQL Server DTS packages. Perform 'Quick Backups' to copy multiple tables into an Excel workbook at the click of a mouse. (perfect for backing up reference data or daily transactions.) You also get Global Parameters, FTP, Configurable Actions, Integrated Email support, SQL BCP Utility, Quick Backups, advanced control over data transformation via C# or Vb.net and the ability to chain jobs together.
data, monkey, generic, hub, etl, eai, database, administration, odbc, oledb, sql, mysql, oracle, db2, access
.Net Framework 2, MDAC 2.8
Upgrade to .Net 2 Framework
| Freeware alternatives Data Monkey G.D.H. 2.0.0|
| Free Download Data Monkey G.D.H. 2.0.0 from datadaysolutions.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- SQL Query Tool (using ODBC) 220.127.116.11 Query ODBC data sources, author SQL scripts and queries, execute multiple SQL scripts or stored procedures simultaneously, and more. SQL Query Tool (using ODBC) is a Universal Data
- SQL Query Tool (using ODBC) 7.0 x64 Ed. 18.104.22.168 Query ODBC data sources, author SQL scripts and queries, execute multiple SQL scripts or stored procedures simultaneously, and more. SQL Query Tool (using ODBC) is a Universal Data
|Find all software similar on Data Monkey G.D.H. 2.0.0|
- Database Duel: Oracle 10g vs. IBM's DB2 As companies come to rely more heavily on databases, major vendors are duking it out to outsell each other. In one corner is IBM's (NYSE: IBM) DB2, a database management system that allows companies to build on-demand business applications. DB2 includes s
- SAP, IBM Tailor DB2 Database to Oracle Customers Offering easier migration with Websphere and reducing sales incentives for Oracle databases, SAP and IBM are working together to win market share.
|Find all news similar on Data Monkey G.D.H. 2.0.0|