Mini-Comm 2.0 .NET component to share text and data between processes running on the same computer and ensure only one instance of an application is running at a time.
Mini-Input 2.0 .NET component to monitor keyboard and mouse input on a global, application, form and/or control level. Suppress select events to provide your own response. Send keyboard and mouse input to any open window.
Description: Mini-XMenus is a .NET component that adds custom menu items to the Windows Explorer context menu (the popup menu that appears when the user right-clicks on items in Windows Explorer).
* Each menu item can have its own icon or image.
* You can specify the font, size, text and background colors for each menu item, or use the Explorer defaults.
* Full OwnerDraw support enables you to draw right in the Explorer context menu.
* Menu items can have sub-items, which can have sub-items, and so on.
* Each custom menu item may appear based on the items currently selected in Windows Explorer. For example, a menu item may appear only for images, folders or drives, or any combination. You can specify one or more file extensions for which an item will appear, or have a menu item appear for all files.
* Menu items can appear in the Explorer "background" menu, shown when the user right-clicks in a folder in Explorer but not on any items.
* When clicked, a menu item can execute a specified command line. The command line can include the selected file path(s). Or a menu item can invoke any custom code you write in C# or VB.NET.
* You can turn all menu items on/off with a single property. Set whether each menu item is visible or enabled.
* Specify a submenu's default item, which appears boldface and is executed when the user double-clicks on its parent menu item.
* Each menu item can display custom help text in the Windows Explorer status bar when the user moves the mouse over the menu item.
* Includes thorough MSDN-style documentation and sample programs that demonstrate the component with no programming required.
* Also includes sample source code and templates in C# and VB.NET to help you get started quickly.
* Written in 100% managed C# code. Original source code is available for purchase at an additional charge.
* Supports .NET v2.0 and v1.1. Development projects for Visual Studio 2005 and 2003 are included.
Context Conference takes place during Macworld Expo There's a new conference happening concurrently with this year's Macworld Conference & Expo. It's called Context, and it's described a new series of events that "bring together marketing, creative services, and IT groups within an organization to expl
You Control: iTunes puts control in OS X menu bar You Software Inc. announced on Tuesday the availability of You Control: iTunes, a freedownload that places iTunes controls in the Mac OS X menu bar. Withoutleaving the current application, you can pause, play, rewind or skip songs,as well as control iTune