X-Ray Mail Assistant Beta 18.104.22.168
( View screenshot )
|X-Ray Mail Assistant is an email header filter and POP/SMTP server switching tool. It runs as a local POP/SMTP relay server and scans your incoming and/or outgoing mail.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Shutdown Lock 1.5 Get Shutdown Lock and enable hibernate and stand by feature in application, like FlashGet, Use Windows XP fast user switching feature more safety, prevent unexpected system shutdowns or restarts that could immense and sensitive data loss.
- Trivial Proxy 1.6 Trivial Proxy is a small application that allow to see and log network activity of the any applications(browsers, email clients etc.).
|Show all author software|
X-Ray Mail Assistant is an email header filter and POP/SMTP server switching tool. It runs as a local POP/SMTP relay server and scans your incoming and/or outgoing mail for user specified mail headers. Once it finds a match it can change the header, remove it, replace it or perform some other special modifications. In addition, the program allows you to set up multiple profiles for POP and SMTP servers and switch between them from the system tray. X-Ray can also run as an NT service.
internet, utilities, mail header, mail headers, smtp proxy, mail proxy, pop3 proxy, transparent proxy, SSL mail, TLS mail, SSL/TLS mail, gmail proxy, googlemail proxy
Any Win32-compatible OS
, >= operators supported.
SSL/TLS support added.
HTTP/SOCKS Proxy support added.
| Find last version of X-Ray Mail Assistant Beta|
| Free Download X-Ray Mail Assistant Beta 22.214.171.124 from xrayapp.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MailBee POP3 8.2 Enables Windows and ASP applications to receive, parse and manage mail on POP3 servers (including Gmail). Supports TLS/SSL, S/MIME, HTML mail, international charsets, UTF-8
|Find all software similar on X-Ray Mail Assistant Beta 126.96.36.199|
- GMail: online backup, pop3, money making machine OFFER SOMETHING too good and people will flock to it. That's what happened with GMail. The other alternatives, Yahoo, Hotmail and the like have so many limitations and annoyances that people followed that age-old advice of "run, don't walk" and have ...
- Google to give Gmail POP3 support, plans antivirus Google Inc. will roll out POP3 (Post Office Protocol) support gradually over the coming weeks to Gmail users, who will be able to use the feature to download e-mail messages from Gmail servers to e-mail applications on devices such as PCs and wireless dev
|Find all news similar on X-Ray Mail Assistant Beta 188.8.131.52|