|Neosound FX is a free audio editor and recorder. Neosound FX can record, play sounds, import and export WAV, AIFF, MP3, and OGG files. Edit sounds using cut, copy, and paste features, mix tracks, or apply effects to your recordings.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- PIMOne 2.1 PIMOne is an easy-to-use personal information management(PIM) software. Bringing great convenience to your work and life, PIMOne is indeed an indispensable assistant to you in managing personal information.
- Creative Project Manager 7.5 Creative Project Manager is the leading Project Management Software for the Creative and Design industry, specifically produced for design firms, in-house creative/MarCom departments, and creative service firms. For Mac/PC from any location.
|Show all author software|
Neosound FX is a free audio editor and recorder. Neosound FX can record, play sounds, import and export WAV, AIFF, MP3, and OGG files. Edit sounds using cut, copy, and paste features, mix tracks, or apply effects to your recordings. Neosound FX also has a built-in amplitude-envelope editor, a customizable spectrogram mode, and a frequency-analysis window for audio-analysis applications. Built-in effects include bass boost, wah wah, and noise removal, also supports VST plug-in effects.
aiff, sound, music, creation, vst plug-in, dj, effects, free, audio editing, mix sound, ogg, mix mp3
| Free Download Neosound FX 2.1 from neosoundfx.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Active DJ Studio 5.0 ActiveX control that adds audio/video playback, mixing capabilities and playlists management to DJs applications. Can perform separate control over Volume, Pitch and Equalizer
- AVS Audio Editor 3.3 AVS Audio Editor is an advanced audio production tool which makes a worthy competition to the majority of digital audio editors.Trim, alter and mix audio files, apply a variety of
|Find all software similar on Neosound FX 2.1|
- 3D audio system developed by MP3 pioneer A sound system that creates immersive, three-dimensional audio for everyone in a room has been developed by one of the creators of the MP3 audio format.
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
|Find all news similar on Neosound FX 2.1|