|Delphi/C++ Builder VCL/FMX Advanced Computer Vision Library. Motion, Image recognition(Canny, Hough Lines, Contour Finder, and more). Allows rapid development with zero lines of code. Includes video capture components. Free for non-commercial use.|
Jun 16, 2013 14:47:57|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- AudioLab .NET 4.5 AudioLab is a set of .NET 2.0/3.5 components for fast audio processing. Allows audio capture, processing and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports large number of formats and technologies. Free for non-commercial use.
- BasicVideo.NET 4.5 BasicVideo is a set of .NET 2.0 components for fast video capture and playback. Allows implementing capture and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports large number of formats and technologies. Free for non-commercial use.
|Show all author software|
Delphi/C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components library for advanced computer vision.
The components allow rapid development of fully featured advanced computer vision applications with zero lines of program code.
Also includes visual graphical editor for codeless development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Video Capture - captures analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio.
- Video Recorders - Records in compressed or uncompressed AVI.
- Video Players - Play compressed or uncompressed AVI, WMV files or IP streams.
- Image Generators - images from bitmaps.
- Video Layers - Applies video layers over the video frames.
- Timing components - Clocks and Watchdog Timers.
- Video Filters - Noise reduction filters, crop, and resize components.
- Motion Detector - Detects motion in the video.
- Adaptive threshold - Performs Adaptive threshold algorithm for edge detection.
- Canny - Performs Canny algorithm for edge detection.
- Hough Lines - Finds lines in the image using Canny edge detection and Hough transform.
- Probable Lines - Finds probable line segments in the image using Canny edge detection and Hough transform.
- Hough Circles - Finds circles in the image using Hough transform.
- Contour detection - Finds contours in binary image.
- Find Targets - Finds possible targets in the image. The targets are detected as strong corners in the image. The targets then can be tracked by the Track Targets component.
- Track Targets - Tracks moving targets on the image. The targets are tracked as strong corners in the image.
- Extract Robust Features - Extracts robust features using SURF algorithm.
- Haar Detect Objects - Detects objects by using Haar like features.
- Label Connected Components - Labels connected components in the image.
Free for non-commercial use.
Computer Vision, Motion Detect, Object Tracking, Canny, Hough, Contours, HOG, Haar, Detect, Recognize, Subtract Background, Delphi, C++ Builder, RAD Studio, VCL, FireMonkey, FMX, Components, Libraries, Component, Library
Delphi or C++ Builder XE2 or higher
| Freeware alternatives VisionLab VCL 6.0|
| Free Download VisionLab VCL 6.0 from mitov.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- VisionLab VC++ 4.5 VC++ Basic Computer Vision Library. Motion, and Image recognition (Canny, Hough Lines, Contour Finder, and more.). Allows rapid development with almost zero lines of code. Includes
- VisionLab .NET 4.5 .NET 2.0/3.5 Basic Computer Vision Library. Motion, and Image recognition (Canny, Hough Lines, Contour Finder, and more.). Allows rapid development with almost zero lines of code
|Find all software similar on VisionLab VCL 6.0|
- Apple Says Some iPods Not Recognized by iTunes Apple Computer Inc. isinvestigating a problem with some of its iPod digital musicplayers that prevents them from being recognized by the latestversion of iTunes, it said on Friday.
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
|Find all news similar on VisionLab VCL 6.0|