Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Design 3.0.0 Easy to use software demonstrates the chemical design & rating calculations of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers.Unlike other tools, ensures that calculations are performed step by step to help in understanding the design calculations...etc
Double Pipe Heat Exchanger Design 22.214.171.124 DHex is a software tool that is made to demonstrate the chemical design calculations of Double pipe (hairpin) Heat Exchangers.The software will do all the thermal calculations involved in the design and will generate a summary of all results..etc
Description: PHex is an easy to use tool which demonstrates the thermal calculations of Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers, The plate dimensions and materials can be entered, this includes the size of plate heat exchanger and chevron angle (25 to 65 degrees).
Below is a list of main features:
1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Import physical properties data to hot side and cold side from Microsoft Excel & from WeBBusterZ Physical properties database (included with full version)
3. Save/Load results
4. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet, pdf or excel format
5. Export Results summary to Microsoft excel or Print Results summary.
6. Temperature and Flow rate estimation in the event of insufficient data. including the ability to estimate any 2 Unknown temperatures providing that the Heat load and flow rates are specified as input.
7. Heat load required (clean or fouled) calculations.
13. Pressure drop Channel/Port/Total for Hot side and cold side Calculations.
14. Plate heat exchanger dimension calculations.
15. Velocity through ports, Mass velocity through channel/ports calculations.
16. Reynolds and Nusselt numbers calculations.
17. Heat transfer coefficient calculations
18. Estimate the Physical properties of pure components for more than 1450 components; the database comes as separate software but easily integrated with the software. (included with full version purchase)
19. Create your own database of Plates and Components. You can add your fluid physical properties and load the data to your project.
System Requirements: Windows PC compatible computer,64MB RAM,20MB free disk space
Change Info: + Added the ability to define exchanger Heat load + Added the ability to calculate any two unknown temperatures providing that the heat load and flow rates are defined + Added the ability to set either US/English + Generate Engineering data sheet within the software, no need for third party products
MCTH - McCabe Thiele Plates Calculator 1.7.1 MCTH Number of Theoretical Plates by McCabe-Thiele method for distillation tower - Interactive changes using McCabe-Thiele diagram - Full report printing - Vapor equilibrium using
Autodesk Is Engineering Growth Upstart enterprise software companies -- such as Salesforce.com and RightNow -- have done quite well in a tough market. So, are older software companies behind the times? Maybe the only hope is to engage in hostile takeovers, the way Oracle has?
Harvard Plans Major Engineering Expansion Harvard University is planning a major expansion of its engineering program, including a 67 percent increase in the size of the faculty and the possible establishment of a separate school.