Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Design 3.2.0 Easy to use software demonstrates the chemical design & rating calculations of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers.Unlike other tools, ensures that calculations are performed step by step to help in understanding the design calculations...etc
Double Pipe Heat Exchanger Design 184.108.40.206 DHex is a software tool that is made to demonstrate the chemical design calculations of Double pipe (hairpin) Heat Exchangers.The software will do all the thermal calculations involved in the design and will generate a summary of all results..etc
Description: PHex is an easy to use tool which demonstrates the thermal calculations of Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers, The plate dimensions and materials can be entered, this includes the size of plate heat exchanger and chevron angle.
List of main features:
1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Unit converter containing 23 measurements with 200-unit conversion.
3. Full version includes manufacturers plate database containing over 230 plates.
4. Import physical properties data to hot side & cold side from Microsoft Excel & from WeBBusterZ Physical properties database (included with full version)
5. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet, pdf or excel format
6. Temperature and Flow rate estimation in the event of insufficient data. including the ability to estimate any 2 Unknown temperatures providing that the Heat load and flow rates are specified as input.
7. Select from a list of 12 Nusselt number correlations
8. Heat load required (clean or fouled) calculations.
9. Ability to specify a required heat load
10. Total effective area & surface area calculation.
13. Pressure drop Channel/Port/Total for Hot side and cold side Calculations.
14. Plate heat exchanger dimension calculations.
15. Velocity through ports, Mass velocity through channel/ports calculations.
16. Heat transfer coefficient calculations
17. Estimate the Physical properties of pure components for more than 1450 components; the database comes as separate software but easily integrated with the software. (included with full version purchase)
18. Create your own database of Plates and Components. You can add your fluid physical properties and load the data to your project.
MCTH - McCabe Thiele Plates Calculator 1.7.1 MCTH Number of Theoretical Plates by McCabe-Thiele method for distillation tower - Interactive changes using McCabe-Thiele diagram - Full report printing - Vapor equilibrium using
Autodesk Is Engineering Growth Upstart enterprise software companies -- such as Salesforce.com and RightNow -- have done quite well in a tough market. So, are older software companies behind the times? Maybe the only hope is to engage in hostile takeovers, the way Oracle has?
Harvard Plans Major Engineering Expansion Harvard University is planning a major expansion of its engineering program, including a 67 percent increase in the size of the faculty and the possible establishment of a separate school.