|ExtractNow is a simple utility that allows you to extract multiple files quickly and easily.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:28|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
Why wear out your clicking finger extracting files one by one when you can extract at once? ExtractNow does a fine job of bundling compressed files and extracting their contents in one fell swoop. ExtractNow has a clean, well-designed and easy-to-use interface. To extract files, simply drag and drop them into the main program window, or right-click the files while in Windows Explorer. ExtractNow supports the two most popular compression formats, ZIP and RAR, as well as a handful of other formats. Simple but not simplistic, this is a powerful and reliable program that will be of use to anyone who manages many compressed files.
archives, img, rar, zip, sit, multiple, bin, extract, iso
| Free Download ExtractNow 4.39 from extractnow.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- CompreXX 4.1 Archives behave like folders in Explorer! Browse, copy files from, and add files to archives just like any regular folder. The plug-in based product can directly compress RAR, ACE
- PeaZip 5.3.0 Free ZIP files utility, encrypt and split files, open and extract RAR, 7Z, ACE, CAB, BZ2, ISO, JAR, GZ, LHA, PAQ, PEA, sfx, TAR, ZIP/ZIPX files and many more archive types (150
|Find all software similar on ExtractNow 4.39|
- Archaeologists Extract DNA From Skeleton Archaeologists have successfully extracted DNA from skeleton remains under an English church that could prove a skeleton found near Jamestown belongs to one of its founders, the Church of England announced Thursday.
- New ISO Spec Helps Computers Reason A new software language promises to enable computers to reason more precisely -- rather than just respond to commands -- and thus better reflect subtleties intended by human operators.
|Find all news similar on ExtractNow 4.39|
Similar smart reviews:
- DriveSitter 1.5, Sits and Guards HDD (hard disk drive) is somewhat a problematic part of a computer. Of course, it is not the most vulnerable part, neither it is the
- How to convert RAR file to ZIP file? RAR and ZIP are universally used archive types that have been competing for years. The key benefit of the RAR format is significantly better compression of many file
|Find all smart reviews similar on ExtractNow 4.39|