MSISQL (ISQL for Microsoft SQL) 1.0
( View screenshot )
|MSISQL (Interactive SQL for MSSQL) is a database administration solution for managing Microsoft SQL databases.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
Interactive SQL for MSSQL is a handy tool for working with Microsoft SQL tables, views and queries. Rich feature set allows you to browse and modify MSSQL table data, create SQL queries within a useful editor (with syntax highlight and code completion features) or build them in the Visual Query Builder.
Interactive SQL for MSSQL provides various features for optimizing your work with SQL, such as:
* SQL History for logging all executed queries with grouping by database connections;
* Templates manager for creating and editing custom SQL queries templates. Each template can be called by predefined keyboard shortcut;
* Data export into 14 available formats, including MS Excel, MS Access, HTML, XML, etc.
* Full customization of program appearance, editor behavior, etc.
* Connection profiles manager;
* Embedded Visual Query Builder;
* SQL scripts may be loaded/saved from/to external file;
* MDI interface for executing SQL queries in separate windows;
* Localized interface;
mssql, microsoft, isql, interactive, sql, admin, adminisrator, admin, tool, administrative, query, execute, select, insert, delete, gui, resultset, import, export, convert
Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003; Microsoft SQL server 2000+
First public release
| Freeware alternatives MSISQL (ISQL for Microsoft SQL) 1.0|
| Free Download MSISQL (ISQL for Microsoft SQL) 1.0 from microolap.com|