|Unique professional tool that processes your photos after you download them from a camera in almost no time! Single key press per photo! Maximizes image quality, minimizes image sizes. No complicated settings, just press one key for each photo!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:37|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Are you a passionate photographer? Then this is for you! It is for everyone, amateur or professional... Absolutely unique design of MPhotoProcessor lets you process each of your photos using a single key press! No complicated settings, there is no faster or easier way to process your photos in the world!
Let's say that
- you don't want to have hundreds of DVDs full of photos
- you want to keep high image quality
- you don't want to spend days processing your photos every time you make some
And we have an incredible solution for all of these.
MPhotoProcessor shows you all of the photos one by one. It rotates each photo automatically and processes it using basic effects such as automatic contrast and brightness and lets you decide, how "good" this photo is, which you do by pressing exactly one key (delete or 1-5). By pressing 1-5 you are marking each photo. 1 means very bad (e.g. random facial photos), 5 means very good (landscapes, artistic...).
Higher the number is, higher resolution will be kept and better JPEG quality will be set and therefore the file size will be bigger. Using predefined settings, if you press 1, the file might take about 10kB, if you press 5 it may more the 1MB!
Additionally you can rename all files according to their time, because file name IMG24531.jpg is really useless, isn't it? MPhotoProcessor keeps EXIF tags, of course.
And how does it work in real?
1) Download photos from your camera to C:/Photos.
2) Run MPhotoProcessor and select C:/Photos as source directory.
3) Select C:/My Photos as a target directory.
4) Click Process button and whenever a photo is displayed, press 1,2,3,4,5 or delete key.
5) All photos are now located in C:/My Photos. You can click Rename to date button to give them a little more logical name.
camera, rotation, simple, quick, rotate, enhacing, photo, one click, resizing, jpeg, enhace, fast, resize, process, jpg, easy, foto
| Freeware alternatives MPhotoProcessor 1.0|
| Free Download MPhotoProcessor 1.0 from meldaproduction.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Simple GIF JPG BMP Photo Editor Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to edit BMP / JPG / GIF quickly. This easy to use software has all the usual photo editing tools including: text, line
- RGBmachine - photo editor 4.1 Fast and easy photo editor based on original researches in the field of digital image processing technologies. It allows the user to rotate, resize, crop, correct color and remove
|Find all software similar on MPhotoProcessor 1.0|
- Camera phones click with contests Big advertisers are starting to turn to camera cell phones as the latest way to reach consumers. The newest is Pontiac, which launches a "Catch a G6" sweepstakes with a $1 million prize Friday aimed straight at camera cell phone users.
- Best Buy Enters Online Photo Processing Fray Best Buy Co. Inc. , aiming tocapitalize on the growing popularity of digital imaging, onThursday launched a photofinishing service that would allowcustomers to order prints online for the first time.
|Find all news similar on MPhotoProcessor 1.0|