|The Qedoc Quiz Maker is a programme designed for developing interactive learning content.
About 100 different questions types are available, including multiple choice, multiple response, matching, gapfills, drag-and-drop, sliders, mystery words...|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:37|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- iTree Pro-XQ Powertree 6.55 Java tree menu, drag 'n' drop, tabs, extreme scalability. User-definable icons. True-type fonts. Stacking tab rows. Line-wrapping. Preview screen. Search facility. Runtime editors. API.
Script triggers. Multiple scrolling logics. Checkbox items.
- 255 Magic Animating Buttons 5.0 Java applet navigation button menus with mouse-sensitive animation and pulsing effects. Apply them to any graphic of your choice. Transition effects include classic fades, rainbow fades, folding page effects, ripples and waves, sweeps and wipes.
|Show all author software|
The Qedoc Quiz Maker is a programme designed for developing interactive learning content.
About 100 different questions types are available, including multiple choice, multiple response, matching, gapfills, drag-and-drop, sliders, mystery words, typed response, text correction and more.
Each question type has additional configuration options, including layout control, HTML formating support, scoring, feedback, hints, and more.
Media support including Flash, MP3 and many common audio and video formats.
Multiplayer support including online learning communities. Optional timers.
Powerful category and level-definition system allows high-speed creation of entirely new tests from an existing question bank.
Built-in licence and permissions management.
Define hints, using a triple-level cycling hint system.
Define attempt limits with an optional attempt tracker display.
Define strictness settings for textual and numerical comparisons.
Fine-grained control over scoring, display or non-display of answers and answer correctness.
Long-term tracking of scores, accuracy levels and learner speed.
Optional review of performance after each test.
Optional email submission of results back to teacher.
Specially created interface concept with semi-transparent layers and images gives your educational content an instant professional, state-of-the-art appearance.
Mathematical extensions provide a large range of tools for creating your own special maths testing modules.
Interoperable with the virtual learning environment Moodle.
quiz maker, quiz software, interactive training, interactive lessons, elearning, teaching tools, test preparation, flashcards, vocabulary trainer, quiz, learning software
| Free Download Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 from downloads.qedoc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Interlex 18.104.22.168 Interlex is a vocabulary builder for learning foreign words and phrases. Features include: 4 testing modes; multiple translations; intelligent response evaluation; powerful editor
|Find all software similar on Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60|
- Learning the lessons of 9/11 One of the many lessons learned from the terrorist attacks of 9/11 was that poor communications severely hampered the effectiveness of rescue workers and compounded the tragedy. Public safety bodies are thus taking a close look at how new wireless technol
- India's polls teach World Bank a lesson The biggest loser of India's elections earlier this month was the Hindu nationalist BJP, which was dramatically ejected from office. But many critics, particularly outside India, believe the World Bank and other aid agencies were also given ...
|Find all news similar on Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60|