Description: PPC-PROTECT - the system of software protection for Windows CE (PocketPC) applications with ARM core, designed for quick implementation of application protection functions. PPC-PROTECT is designed for such specific tasks as working with registration keys and creation of trial application versions.
PPC-PROTECT includes the following features:
- compression of the executable code and resources
- encryption of the application
- counteraction to debuggers and disassemblers
- application integrity check
- API for interaction between application and protection routines
- possibility to create evaluation (trial) versions, that limits application functions basing on evaluation time, expose nag-screens
- creation and verification of registration keys using public keys encryption algorithms (ECC) or using Reverse Polish Notation algorithms (RPN)
- generating of registration keys, based on the specific computer system
CryptoText 22.214.171.124 The CryptoText encryption library contains COM and .NET components for cross-platform Microsoft Windows text and file encryption on Pocket PC and Desktop, including components for
Blocker Plains for PocketPC 3.3 Blocker Plains is a reaction game with six game-levels, an unlimited ball-number, 50 stone plains and a freely movable Blocker. Seven game-accompanied sound-topics and changing
MS baits .Net with CE 5 It isn't really a big secret that there's a horrible discontinuity between the number of developers Microsoft boasts about - millions! - and the number of those who have gone for the global XML-based solution of .Net Framework, and the developer product,
Development May Endanger Protected Species The Bush administration said Friday it will allow developers to complete construction and other projects even after belated discoveries that the work could endanger protected species.