Find and replace text in files and MSWord and HTML documents - a (multi-line) text, whole words. Special for HTML tags and attributes. Replace, delete, insert .. operations. Search in headers\footers, hyperlinks, text frames in MSWord documents.
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:29
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
7. Headers/footers, footnotes/endnotes, text frames in MS Word.
The operations are:
3. Insert before..
4. Insert after..
For HTML tags also:
5. Change attributes
6. Delete attributes
7. Add attributes
8. To upper/to lower case
9. Delete tag (and /or/nor text inside tag)
For MS Word:
1. Replace text
2. Replace text more 255 length
3. Replace multil-line text with special characters. Just select-copy multil-line text with special characters in MS Word window and paste it in table field. Special characters will be converted in ^p, ^t etc automatically.
4. Replace using MSWord wildcards.
5. Replace hyperlinks
6. Replace in headers/footers, text frames etc.
Search and replacement patterns are stored in the string table. You can drag-n-drop patterns from the built-in editor to the string grid. The string grid can store multiline patterns.
Also additional operations available:
- create Index file list in the current directory
- convert text files into html (with the syntactic highlighting for sources files)
MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...