Aurigma Advanced PSD Add-on 5.5
( View screenshot )
|Additional module for Aurigma’s .NET imaging component Graphics Mill for .NET which extends its functionality with PSD file format support. It enables to extract separate raster and text frames (including font settings, region size, position, etc).|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Aurigma Graphics Mill 2.0 Aurigma Graphics Mill 2.0 is a set of powerful, fast and memory-friendly components which resolves most of image processing tasks: load/save files of most popular formats, enhance, transform, display, reduce colors, combine images, draw imagery, etc.
- Aurigma Graphics Processor 1.9 Want an imaging hammer, a killer tool? Aurigma's incredible Graphics Processor nails most web image formats. Color reduction, dithering? Want to combine images? Graphics Processor bangs it out with multiple effects, rich drawing capabilities.
|Show all author software|
Additional module for Graphics Mill for .NET intended for PSD file processing.
- Read raster layers (bitmap, name, dimensions, position, visibility, etc)
- Read text layers (raster representation, text string, font settings, color, region size, etc)
- Get number of layers;
- Get pre-rendered preview of the PSD file (with all layers merged);
- Work with PSD files created in all Photoshop versions since 7 (including CS2).
- A number of code samples, including a business card editing Web application.
Whenever you create an application which generates personalized graphics, edit printing production, you encounter a challenge - how to store templates for that graphics. As usual some custom format is developed for this purpose. But as usual a person who designs these templates cannot use it directly. Designers use some industry-standard application such as Adobe Photoshop etc. Hence you face a problem of converting between files your designer creates and your custom template format.
Advanced PSD Add-on allows to eliminate this repetitive and costly step. Your designers can create templates in Adobe Photoshop and then your application can use these files directly. It allows to avoid maintaining a custom template format and evolving technicians into work of designers.
Combining features of Advanced PSD Add-on and Graphics Mill for .NET you can a powerful pre-print processing tool which enables:
- Scan PSD file with raster and text layers.
- Merge all frames into one image (TIFF, PDF, JPEG, etc).
- When merging, replace text or images, e.g. by loading it from database or localization resources.
- Create multiple versions of image for different viewing environments (e.g. hi-res for printing, lo-res for web preview, or even specially optimized for mobile devices).
- Provide CMYK RGB conversion with color management (using ICC profiles).
- Manipulate most wide-spread layer settings, such as text font, color, position, size, etc.
PSD, layers, template processing, business card editor, personalized graphics, image processing, .NET, component, ASP.NET
.NET Framework 2.0/3.5
| Freeware alternatives Aurigma Advanced PSD Add-on 5.5|
| Free Download Aurigma Advanced PSD Add-on 5.5 from aurigma.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Photoshop Insert Multiple Images Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to add multiple images (JPG, PSD, PNG, GIF, etc.) to a Photshop file. Select image files individually, by folder, or by
- SQLDataLayer 1.0 Script your Stored Procedures and optionally create the class objects necessary for any .net application that utilizes a SQL backend database. Accelerating your development time
|Find all software similar on Aurigma Advanced PSD Add-on 5.5|