|ExplorerBarXPâ„¢ is an ActiveX control that accurately emulates the ExplorerBar control found in Microsoft Windows XP. An explorer bar provides a way to display multiple commands or pieces of information to your users, grouped into logical sections.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:22|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
|Author||Teebo Software Solutions||
click for full size
More author software:
- OfficeMDI Tabs 1.1 OfficeMDI Tabs enables you to quickly implement tabbed MDI interfaces in your VB applications. Supported styles include .NET, Office 2003, OneNote, and more. No coding is required, and it is very lightweight (70kb).
|Show all author software|
ExplorerBarXPâ„¢ is an ActiveX control that accurately emulates the ExplorerBar control found in Microsoft Windows XP. An explorer bar provides a way to display multiple commands or pieces of information to your users, grouped into logical sections.
With ExplorerBarXP, your applications can have a modern looking, visually appealing way of presenting choices to your users. Windows XP uses them in Explorer to present options relating to files and folders, pictures, searches, and many other common tasks.
Everything about the control is customizable, including colors, fonts, background pictures, and more. We've rewritten version 2.0 from scratch to be the most customizable and most capable explorer bar component on the market. Download the demo, and you'll see that we succeeded in this task.
This control can be setup to use Visual Styles (including third-party styles) under Windows XP, as well as emulated Visual Styles and 'Classic' styles under all versions of windows, even older ones like Windows 98 and NT 4.0. ExplorerBarXP also fully supports the Unicode, so you can use international characters (Japanese, Russian, Arabic, etc.) in your programs.
Some of ExplorerBarXP's Features:
* XP style interface
* The only ExplorerBar control for VB that supports 3rd party Visual Styles
* 32-bit icons and PNG images (on all versions of Windows)
* Supports multiple image sizes (up to 48x48)
* All colors and fonts are customizable
* Background pictures and variable opacity
* Supports embedded controls
* Expandable/collapsible/closeable groupings
* Multiline captions
* Indentations for treeview style
* Balloon style tooltips
* Unicode support
* Adjustable margins
* Link, text, control, and picture TaskItems
* Animations and special effects
* Ideal for your VB applications
xp, style, explorerbar, explorer, bar, task, pane, taskpane, sidebar, outlookbar, activex, control, component
Visual Basic 6 or other supported IDE
| Freeware alternatives ExplorerBarXP 2.0|
| Free Download ExplorerBarXP 2.0 from teebo.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- TaskPaneXP 1.0 TaskPaneXP is an ActiveX control that accurately emulates the task panes, or 'Explorer Bars', that are found in Microsoft Windows XP. Task panes provide a flexible way of
|Find all software similar on ExplorerBarXP 2.0|
- IBM Patches Faulty ActiveX Controls Hackers could use two of IBM ActiveX controls designed for automated PC support to attack PCs through the Internet Explorer browser, according to security firm eEye Digital Security.
- You Control: iTunes puts control in OS X menu bar You Software Inc. announced on Tuesday the availability of You Control: iTunes, a freedownload that places iTunes controls in the Mac OS X menu bar. Withoutleaving the current application, you can pause, play, rewind or skip songs,as well as control iTune
|Find all news similar on ExplorerBarXP 2.0|