VPN Console reads and interpret the log files of Microsoft IAS server and Microsoft DHCP server, Syslog. It also provides event log to syslog message converter daemon and syslog message captueing utility.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
WanSpy 1.6 Today's computer networks doesn't just confined to LAN, it is distributed over wide area across building, cities and countries through WAN Link. WAN link is still expensive and may be point of bottleneck many a times.
Description: VPN Console reads and interpret the log files of Microsoft IAS server and Microsoft DHCP server, Syslog. It also provides event log to syslog message converter daemon and syslog message captueing utility.In addition it uses SNMP to display system details, interface details
1) Reads and analyze Microsoft IAS Server log.
2) Multiple IAS Server can be monitored.
3) Report for connection sessions (VPN/Dialup ) with start/stop time and duration.
4) Report for top ten login session on the basis of total data transfer.
5) Monitors DHCP Log events.
6) Filters various DHCP events.
7) Provides export facility for tables/reports into various formats like TXT,HTML,CSV formatted for MS Excel and import into database.
8) Brief system information via SNMP.
9) Date wise filtering of events.
10) Event log to syslog converter daemon for windows NT/2000/XP.
11) Syslog capture utility.
12) Syslog file reader/filter generated by syslog capture utility.
CyberGhost VPN 4.7.19 Protect your and your family's privacy from data miners with CyberGhost VPN. It hides your IP address while you surf the internet und keeps you out of sight from company snoopers