File Modified Monitor is an easy to use utility that will inform you about modified files via email. It's a non memory resident command line application that can be typically used to monitor file modifications on unattended servers.
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:21
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
MailMonitor 1.6.3 MailMonitor is a program enabling you to monitor incoming and outgoing mail traffic to and from you mail server and clients. It tracks, displays and logs incoming and outgoing SMTP sessions, POP sessions and sent and received e-mails.
RelayTest 2.4.3 RelayTest Pro is a tool for network administrators, that allows to test a specified mail server for open relays. It runs series of tests designed to detect open relays and create a detailed report of the findings.
Description: File Modified Monitor is a utility that will inform you via email about modified files in a given root folder and it's sub folders. It's a non memory resident command line application that can be typically used to monitor file modifications on unattended servers. Use the command line options and your favorite scheduler to run a modified file scan with a regular interval.
- Check for new or modified files in ftp folders.
- Check for modified files in web site folders by hackers (defacing).
- Check for remote control files uploaded by hackers via existing file upload scripts.
- Supports multiple include and exclude masks with wildcards.
- Special alert mask for known malicious files.
- Logging and profile support.
- Direct email delivery without the need for an smtp host.
PA Server Monitor 4.0 PA Server Monitor is a Windows service that monitors the health and availability of Windows servers, network services (on Windows, Linux and other operating systems), and devices