Description: Easy Capture & Thumbnail is the most innovative and easy-to-use professional screen capture application available. Designed specifically for web designers and artists, but user-friendly for any Windows user who needs an effortless, effective way to work with "snapshots" of Windows screens.
Compare many other "huge" and expensive screen capture application, Easy Capture & Thumbnail is much easier to use, even a child still need not read any manuals to get started. Without any useless functions that other screen capture application are included only to get more money out of your pocket, Easy Capture & Thumbnail provides 3 capturing mode: fullscreen, windows object, region. It is enough for all web designers and artists.
1. Simply click button to capture fullscreen, windows object and any region of your screen.
2. Sits in the Windows system tray. You can use tray menu to capture images.
3. Can redefine your hotkeys to capture images.
4. Can play sound alerts when you capture any image.
5. Zoom factor slider make it easier to change the images to the thumbnails.
6. The inching switch help you to make the accurate thumbnails with any width and height.
7. You can save the images to JPEG images or Windows bitmap images.
Free screen capture 184.108.40.206 Screen Capture is a free, simple and handy utility that makes a copy of any part of your screen, uploads an image file to the internet and copies the link for a blog or a forum to
JPG To Thumbnail Converter Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to reduce the height and width of one or more JPG or JPEG files to create thumbnails. Simply drag and drop the files you would
Hilton Makes Check-In Easier The hotelier is adding wireless kiosks to another 45 hotels and adding check-in capabilities to its Web site.
Flat-Screen Makers Face Patent Lawsuits in U.S. Two industrial manufacturers,Guardian Industries Corp. and Honeywell International Inc., have sued dozens of companies in the global PC andvideo display businesses in a U.S. federal court to try torecoup royalties on liquid-crystal technology.