Global Time Synchronizer 2.0
( View screenshot )
|Global Time Synchronizer is a versatile time keeping tool that has many features including the ability to modify the look of your standard desktop clock, an easy-to-use, convenient interface that uses skins to modify its appearance and much more.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:41|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- MegaPing 4.8 MegaPing is the ultimate must-have toolkit that provides all essential utilities for Information System specialists, system administrators, IT solution providers or individuals.
It includes: Comprehensive Security Scanner, Host monitor, and more.
- SkWHOIS ActiveX Control 126.96.36.199 A powerful, intelligent, flexible, and lightweight WHOIS ActiveX control. It allows developers to integrate the WHOIS/NICNAME protocol message sending capability into their applications.
|Show all author software|
Magneto Software Global Time Synchronizer is a versatile time keeping tool that has many features including the ability to modify the look of your standard desktop clock, an easy-to-use, convenient interface that uses skins to modify its appearance, and many other unique options. Extremely accurate because it synchronizes itself with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Atomic Clock servers.
Magneto Global Time Synchronizer key features:
- Fully customizable clock appearance can be modified by a wide variety of skins.
- Can directly download additional skins from the Global Time Synchronizer home website.
- Can be used as a floating (can be moved anywhere on the screen) clock or as a tray (replaces your current clock in the taskbar) clock.
- Can be made transparent to not interfere with your daily activities
- Displays calendar - Displays time in multiple time zones simultaneously and can keep track of time in different cities simultaneously as well.
- Displays upcoming alarms and allows you to schedule new ones
- Can be disabled or enabled at will - Displays time and date in multiple languages.
- Customizable date and time format, coloring schema and opacity level
- Can help you to keep track of your appointments with customizable alarms.
- Alarms can run any specified action on your PC at any specified time.
- Multiple sound formats supported (MP3, WAV, MIDI, and CD-Audio) for alarms.
- Synchronizes time with NIST atomic time servers.
- Can run in an automated mode where the user specifies the time intervals between synchronization with the NIST servers or in a manual synchronize- when-you-want mode.
- Supports SNTP (the Simple Network time protocol, RFC 1769)
- Time Protocol (RFC868)
- Proxy support: Socks4/Socks4A/Socks5
- Date and time format is chosen according to standards of specified geographic region but can also be changed easily.
- Displays time in multiple time zones,
- Sticky notes and more.
time, clock, synchronization, synchronizize, sync, synch, time sync, clock replacement, desktop clock, tray clock, SNTP, NTP, NIST, proxy, SOCKS, alarms, wave, MIDI, tray, skin, digits, calendar, reminder, alarm, time zone
| Freeware alternatives Global Time Synchronizer 2.0|
| Free Download Global Time Synchronizer 2.0 from magnetosoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Time Sync Pro 1.2.8504 Time Sync Pro is an application that connects to one of the many atomic clock web servers, downloads the time to your PC and adjusts it. Time Sync Pro has many features including
- Chronos Clock 5.00.30 Powerful floating desktop clock displaying multiple clocks & timezones. Countdown and and event Timers, multi-function alarm feature. Calendar/Memo Diary including reminders
|Find all software similar on Global Time Synchronizer 2.0|
- Review: Phone-Based Time Clock Works Many new cell phones come so tricked out with extra features that devising reasons to use them all can be quite a chore. So it was a pleasant surprise to encounter a simple new tool for Verizon Wireless phones called Timecard that actually enhances
- IBM launches WebSphere for global data synch Leveraging its acquisition of Trego, an ISV with a product information management system, IBM unveiled additional middleware components to work with the Trego technology to ensure product data synchronization between retailers and suppliers.
|Find all news similar on Global Time Synchronizer 2.0|