Description: Unix Tools Framework is the first Windows program designed to help Windows administrators to manage UNIX servers easily and simply.
The interface, single for all supported operating systems, is based on typical Windows features familiar to administrators, and will require absolutely no prior experience in the field.
The program makes the life of a server administrator a lot easier - now you don't need to use command line or web interface to administrate your server. Unix Tools Framework requires only widely installed SSH2 server. The encrypted channel through which connection is performed makes data transfer totally secure.
• Unix Tools Framework can manage any supported server only having SSH2 connection
• Absolutely nothing is installed on your server
• Connection is performed over secure encrypted channel
• Unified interface for all operating systems
• Affordable prices
• Supported server systems: Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD
UnixSpace Terminal 2.1.2 UnixSpace terminal - it's a telnet/SSH client for Windows. The terminal has 256 colors and is able to display various graphical objects. UnixSpace terminal - it's a graphical
wodSSH 3.0.8 Client component that provides support for communication with remote console-type services. Most commonly, it will be used for Telnet based servers(running on UNIX OS) Client