HyperText Studio, Help Edition 5.0
( View screenshot )
|WYSIWYG online Help and Web authoring tool provides a powerful and simple way to author WinHelp, HTML Help, or Web Sites. Site and link management tools let you effectively manage projects of any size. Use Topic Styles for consistency.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- HyperText Studio, Professional Edition 5.0 WYSIWYG online Help and Web authoring tool provides a powerful and simple way to author WinHelp, HTML Help, BrowserHelp or Web Sites. Site and link management tools let you effectively manage projects of any size. Use Topic Styles for consistency.
- HyperText Studio, Team Edition 5.0 Team authoring WYSIWYG Help Authoring Tool. Provides a powerful, yet easy way to author WinHelp, HTML Help, and Web sites. Site and link management tools let you effectively manage projects of any size. Use Topic Styles for consistency.
|Show all author software|
The HyperText Studio is a WYSIWYG online Help and Web authoring tool that uses an Integrated Development Environment for visual project development. It has the same look and feel as other major Windows applications, reducing learning time. Create WinHelp, Web sites, HTML Help, and KeyHelp.
The WYSIWYG, HTML Source, ImageMap and Cascading Style Sheet editors let you create attractive and functional online Help projects and Web sites easily. Site and link management tools let you manage projects of any size effectively. Integrated site management and editor features make creating your content as simple as drag and drop.
- Extensive support for HTML source code editing, such as code completion. The HTML Clean system lets you remove extra code in existing HTML pages created in other editors, including Microsoft Word. The HyperText Studio maintains your tags and attributes, ensuring the integrity of your data in both editors.
- Topic styles let you apply common content to multiple pages. When you make changes to the topic style's content, The HyperText Studio applies those changes automatically to all pages that use that topic style.
- Create expanding regions in a totally WYSIWYG manner.
- Predictive linking saves development time.
- See all links into and out of a file with Link Management.
- Manage your project graphics on one tab.
- Use Find and Replace to search for and/or replace content. You can replace text with other text, or add links or keywords automatically.
- Many more features!
The HyperText Studio includes extensive tutorials to teach you how to learn and use the product effectively.
WinHelp, HTML Help, HTML, Web, Site Management, WYSIWYG, CSS, Cascading Style Sheets, Web Site, Web Authoring, Authoring, Help Authoring, Help Authoring Tool, Help Authoring Tools
| Freeware alternatives HyperText Studio, Help Edition 5.0|
| Free Download HyperText Studio, Help Edition 5.0 from olsonsoft.com|