|Calculation of : Pt100 , temperature , relative humidity , dew point , wet-bulb temperature t' , water vapour partial pressure , saturation vapour pressure , air density , saturation humidity , absolut humidity , specific humidity , enthalpy etc.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:22|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Metronome 1.000 The tempo is tunable up to 250 beats per minute. We have implemented nine sounds you can configure. If you want you can add your own sounds. The format of the sounds is 16 bit - row data mono with 352kB / sec. A soundcard is needed for running metron
- BayTime Timesynchronization 1.004 You can define 1 primary server and two secondary server. The secondary server(s) will be used if the primary server are not available. Many sychronizationoptions. Additional we have implemented a shutdown manager and a LAN synchronization.
|Show all author software|
Calculation of : Pt100 , temperature , relative humidity , dew point , wet-bulb temperature t' , water vapour partial pressure , saturation vapour pressure , air density , saturation humidity , absolut humidity , specific humidity , enthalpy etc.
| Free Download ClimeCalc 1.000 from mm-systeme.de|
Similar software shotlights:
- CoolClimate Carbon Footprint Calculator 1.0 Calculate your carbon footprint from transportation, housing, food, goods and services, everything you consume! Compare yourself to others in your city, region, or to households
- Human Calculator 2.80 Compact and helpful math expressions calculator for Windows. General features: 1) 40 built-in functions; 2) Syntax highlight of math expressions; 3) Operations with variables; 4
|Find all software similar on ClimeCalc 1.000|
- Climate of opinion It may be bad science, but Hollywood's latest disaster epic could still be good for the planet. Deborah Smith reports.
- Cooking Linked to Possible Climate Changes The major source of potentially climate-changing soot in the air over south Asia is home cooking fires, according to a team of Indian and American researchers.
|Find all news similar on ClimeCalc 1.000|