|SEVENPAR calculaties exact parameter sets for the Spatial Helmert or Molodensky Transformation with seven or three parameters, which are used for accurate geodetic datum shifts between different reference systems for coordinate transformations.|
Dec 31, 2017 21:26:08|
|Languages||English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
More author software:
- CONVERT 5.00 The freeware program CONVERT from KilletSoft converts databases and files between the dBase, CSV and SDF data formats and the character sets ANSI, ASCII, UTF8 and Unicode. Thus the import of the data in any DBMS will be possible.
|Show all author software|
SEVENPAR is a tool for the calculation of highly exact transformation parameters for the Spatial Helmert and Molodensky Transformation, which make possible precise coordinate transformations from one reference system into another. The determined transformation parameters can be entered directly into suitable transformation software, e.g. TRANSDAT Coordinate Transformations, or into the calculation software of GPS receivers to do exact coordinate transformations. The seven or three transformation parameters are computed with a set of individual identical points. Those are points with known coordinates in both reference systems (geodetic datum). Cartesian coordinates, geographical coordinates or UTM coordinates with or wihtout ellipsoidal height using the ellipsoid dimensions are suitable. Identical measuring points of higher order can be usually inquired or referred by the official institutions for measurement. The necessary ellipsoid half-axes and flattenings are available in the program for the selection from lists. The coordinates of the identical points are tested intensively on outliers and deviations by different statistic procedures. The quality of the computed parameters is documented by a residual matrix and by the computation of the middle, maximum and root mean square (RMS) deviations. The seven parameters of the Spatial Helmert Transformation are calculated in the three most usual standards Coordinate Frame Rotation, Position Vector Transformation and European Standard ISO 19111. The three parameters for Molodenky parameter sets are calculated using the Standard Molodensky Transformation. The program has user-selectable interfaces in English, Spanish, French, Portugeese and German language and comes with extensive bi-language online help. It can be run on most common networks and it is possible to use Terminal Services on WINDOWS Servers. The client installations are done automatically.
spatial, helmert, molodensky, molodenski, transformation, seven, three, parameter, parameters, coordinate, coordinates, geodetic, datum, shift, reference, frame, rotation, position, vector, iso, 19111, sevenpar, killetsoft
Pentium, 30 MB HD
Digital signature for secure installation of the program. Printing of the settings and the determined parameters. WINDOWS©10 certification. Calculation with up to 30.000 identical points. More performance for parameter calculations with C++ functions from GeoDLL. Calculation of a rotation matrix.
| Find last version of SEVENPAR|
| Freeware alternatives SEVENPAR 8.00|
| Free Download SEVENPAR 8.00 from killetsoft.de|
Similar software shotlights:
|Find all software similar on SEVENPAR 8.00|
- MP3 Pioneer Debuts Spatial Sound STUDIO CITY, California -- On a darkened sound stage, executives from Disney, Microsoft, Paramount and an array of Hollywood entertainment companies listen to the whispering voices of ghosts.
- New ISO Spec Helps Computers Reason A new software language promises to enable computers to reason more precisely -- rather than just respond to commands -- and thus better reflect subtleties intended by human operators.
|Find all news similar on SEVENPAR 8.00|
Similar smart reviews:
- Photo Frame Studio - create great-looking photo frames in minutes A beautiful frame has always been a perfect companion for a good photo. In the real world, frames traditionally complement both photos and the interior they are
- ISO Commander Those of us who often work with various optical media know how hard it gets sometimes to keep track of all the disk images stored on their hard drives
|Find all smart reviews similar on SEVENPAR 8.00|