|Play LOOPical, a logical mystery puzzle game! Follow simple clues to find beautiful looping paths. Solve all the puzzles in a pack, then solve the mystery. 100 mysteries - easy to expert. Also, make your own logic puzzles from YOUR photos.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- PathPix 1.0 PathPix - enchanting picture puzzle fun! Draw a maze of colored paths to link matching endpoints. Solve the puzzle and reveal the hidden picture surprise. Zoom, scroll, check your work as you go. 750 beautiful logic puzzles - very easy to super hard.
- PrismaPix 1.0 Play PrismaPix, a uniquely intriguing puzzle game! Use logic to find surprise hidden photos - you never know what you'll find next. Solve clues to reveal photos layer by layer. Over 1000 beautiful logic puzzles - easy to expert.
|Show all author software|
Play LOOPical, a logical mystery puzzle game! Follow simple clues to find beautiful looping paths. Solve all the puzzles in a pack, then solve the mystery. 100 mysteries - each mystery includes 10 to 100 logic puzzles. Also, make your own puzzles from YOUR photos. Many special features - autocomplete, hint, zoom, scroll, quotes. All different logic puzzles, forever! You pick the difficulty level - easy to expert.
pix, puzzles, mystery, hidden, clues, pictures, addictive, LOOPical, picture, logic, PrismaPix, path, picture-forming, PathPix, games, jigsaw, photo, surprise, game, puzzle, clue, color, loop
Pentium, 32 MB RAM
OK for Vista
| Freeware alternatives LOOPical 1.0|
| Free Download LOOPical 1.0 from kpixgames.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PairABox 1.0 Play PairABox, a logical mystery puzzle game! Put each PAIR of tokens in a BOX of just the right size. Solve a puzzle to get each piece of a jigsaw, then put all the pieces
|Find all software similar on LOOPical 1.0|
- Online Postings Carry Hidden Clues With basic tools and skills, Internet sleuths can learn much from Web sites and online discussion boards beyond what terror groups and their sympathizers may be saying in the open.
- Pictures from Titan have scientists puzzled As the Cassini-Huygens spacecraft zooms away from Saturn on its first sweeping, orbital loop, it has left a wake of questions that has scientists buzzing about the craft's first pass by the moon Titan.
|Find all news similar on LOOPical 1.0|