Avira AntiVir Removal Tool 126.96.36.199
( View screenshot )
Avira AntiVir Removal Tool for Windows is a free, easy-to-use disinfection tool,specifically designed to remove a series of security threats from your system, such as Worm.Sober.J/P/Y,W32.Stanit.A, Worm.NetSky.P/AA/B.1/C/D.Dam/P/X, Worm.Mytob.IN.2/KS
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36 Size 359 kb Licence Freeware Status New Release Languages English, German OS Windows XP Homepage avira.com Author Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
click for full size
Description: Avira AntiVir Removal Tool for Windows is a free, easy-to-use disinfection tool, specifically designed to remove a series of security threats from your system:
- Repair affected files, whenever possible (sometimes files may be irremediably damaged by the malware's actions).
- Easy to use: you do not even need to install it, just unpack it and use the operation instructions provided in the readme file.
- Constant transparency: it displays information while scanning files on your computer, thus allowing you to know the live status of its activity.
- Report features: this tool is able to create log files and reports after completing its task, providing information on scan results.
- Continuous development: we recommend you to check regularly for the latest version, as our virus researchers will add more detection routines to this tool, in order to remove even more threats. Short tags: virus removal, virus scanner, free tool, free, tool, antivirus software, virus, antivirus, trojan horse, virus protection, virus scan System Requirements: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and 2008 Server Change Info: Enhancements Find last version of Avira AntiVir Removal Tool
Free Download Avira AntiVir Removal Tool 188.8.131.52 from dlpro.antivir.com