|With Gurux DLMS/COSEM OpenSource protocol component you can easily build your own AMR (Automatic Meter Reading) system for electricity meters. If you are no expert in DLMS/COSEM, use our UI application for the component to get started.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Author||Gurux Ltd Gurux Ltd||
click for full size
More author software:
- GXDirector 184.108.40.206 GXDirector: Open Source tool for all your device control needs! Read property values from any device, edit them, and write new values back to the device, or save them in a file.
- GXDataRefinery 220.127.116.11 Collect data effectively, directly from physical devices (web servers, meters, production machinery...), process the collected data for different purposes of use, and present the results clearly, in a way of your own choice, with GuruxGXDataRefinery.
|Show all author software|
Gurux DLMS/COSEM protocol component comes with an easy-to-use UI, so you don't have be an DLMS/COSEM expert to build your own AMR (Automatic Meter Reading) system.
First, you create a collection of devices, with just two clicks. Then create representatives for all your physical electricity consumption meters: enter a unique name, then select the device manufacturer and connection type, and finally enter settings for the device and connection. Once all meters are added, retrieve their register objects directly from the physical meters, select the registers to keep listed, and delete the rest. After this the system is all set.
At this point, save your collection of devices, so you do not need to retrieve the register objects every time you start to communicate with the meter(s).
When retrieving the register objects from the physical meter itself, also the OBIS codes become available to be viewed, and, in some extend, to be edited. This way the user can change, for example, the description of the OBIS code.
The amount of meters in a collection is not limited, so you can build as big a system as you see fit. You can also create a limitless amount of collections, to group up your meters the way you want. With GXDLMSDirector, also reading the remote electricity consumption meter(s) is smooth. In addition to the clear menu bar, the UI has shortcut icons to most common commands, and a status bar to display the progress of read operation as well as retrieving registers. You get to see all the required register object values from your meter in GXDLMSDirector, with just a few clicks. Just select the item (all meters in the collection, one meter, or one register value of a meter) to read, then click Connect, and then Read.
- Windows operating systems; XP, 2000, Vista and 7
- IEC 62056 Standard; parts 21, 42, 46, 47, 53, 61 and 62
amr, open, source, protocol, dlms, cosem, component, activex, development
| Free Download GXDLMSDirector 18.104.22.168 from gurux.org|
Similar software shotlights:
- Cool Free Audio to AMR Converter 6.0 Cool Free Audio to AMR Converter is an all-in-one and professional AMR audio conversion software. With Cool Audio to AMR Converter, you can convert almost all media including AVI
- Alt Winsock ActiveX 1.0.1 This activex component is the replacement version for the classic version of the winsock component. The Alt Winsock ActiveX 1.0.1 is an activex component for software developers
|Find all software similar on GXDLMSDirector 22.214.171.124|