Cloud Connector for Office 365 2.0
( View screenshot )
|The Cloud Connector for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Office 365 replicates your local on-premise line-of-business data, e.g. databases, files, ERP/CRM,to your cloud-based or any other hosted SharePoint- easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part 1.0 The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part by Layer2 rollup / collect user tasks from various lists of the site collection together, with very flexible display according to different criteria and clearly present - like in Outlook.
- SharePoint Business Data List Connector 7 Connects SharePoint lists to 100+ external data sources using SharePoint list settings codeless: 1. Select data provider 2. Enter connection string 3. Enter SQL query. That's it. All SharePoint list features supported: Search, workflows, write-back.
|Show all author software|
The Cloud Connector for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Office 365 takes your local line-of-business data to your cloud-based or any other hosted SharePoint- easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date. It has been developed especially to solve the specific challenges of remote hosted disconnected systems in the cloud without any direct access to corporate business data and very restricted feature customization capabilities.
Features and benefits:
* Replicates your local line-of-business data to native SharePoints list into the cloud bi-directional.
* Extends the SharePoint cloud capabilities to existing data sets that will continue to reside within your corporate network.
* No programming or tools required.
* No installation or customizing in the SharePoint cloud required.
* Compatible to all SharePoint offerings, including on-premise and sandboxed, e.g. Microsoft SharePoint Online / Microsoft Office 365.
* 100% Microsoft SharePoint 2010 compatible – Uses new CSOM API model for the cloud replication.
* Secure data connection and transfer: A connection is only required for replication – not for list usage.
* Virtually any enterprise data sources supported: ODBC, OLEDB, .NET-based providers, Files (Excel, XML, CSV), SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, Notes, SharePoint, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, SAP and many more. Add-ins for more complex data sources.
* Start workflows in the cloud - on external data change: All features of native SharePoint lists are supported, e.g. RSS, change notifications per email or workflows on external data change.
* Additional “SharePoint-only” columns can be created, e.g. for ranking, rating, comments or file attachments.
* Data aggregation: Multiple connections can rollup several different data sources to one list.
* High performance: Can manage large databases and lists.
FREE Shareware, Professional & Enterprise version available for download after registration.
Cloud, SharePoint, Online, Office 365, Office, Database, Integration, Migration, CRM, ERP, ODBC, OLEDB, Excel, XML, CSV, SQL, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS400, Informix, Notes, SAP, Navision
Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Foundation, SharePoint Online or Office 365 in the cloud.
Office 365 authentication issues fixed.
| Freeware alternatives Cloud Connector for Office 365 2.0|
| Free Download Cloud Connector for Office 365 2.0 from layer2.de|