|Warden is a .htpasswd and .htaccess manager for Apache-based web servers. It applies password protection to any web folder or resource in three easy steps: Edit user accounts, Edit FTP information, and apply. Now Apache authentication is a snap!|
Aug 19, 2013 15:32:00|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- X-NetStat Professional 5.57 X-NetStat Professional shows your current Internet and network connections (addresses, ports used, traffic, age, process EXE, status). Includes IP-Lookup Tools, Network Statistics, Remote Access Server, Rules, Port Database. It's Internet radar.
- X-NetStat 5.1 X-NetStat displays information on your Internet and / or network connections in realtime. Details of each connection are shown in a list called the connection table, including remote hostnames and IP addresses, ports used, status, age, and program.
|Show all author software|
Warden is a .htpasswd and .htaccess manager for Apache-based web servers. It applies password protection to any web folder or resource in three easy steps: Edit user accounts, Edit FTP information, and apply. Manage multiple web resources/folders and its associated access information with individual Warden project files. As a web user manager, the program allows you to suspend accounts in a single click, search accounts, and send individual or mass emails to your users. The software is perfect for subscription-based websites with a members-only section, or for anyone who wants to protect some or all of their web content.
The Warden Server allows you to interactively access and edit your projects from another computer, or your smartphone. The server also contains back-end commands that can be integrated with your existing scripts and code on your website.
If you don't like making .htpasswd and .htaccess files the old fashioned way, try it the Fresh Software way!
htpasswd, htaccess, web, apache, authentication, password, manager, protected, user
Apache Web Server
Added Mobile Interface for Web Server
Added Add Account, Update User back-end commands
Improved Send Password back-end command
Generate logon script feature
Export to CSV feature
Added SMTP error checking
Added web server security key
Fixed bug where could not change Web Server port
| Freeware alternatives Warden 1.44|
| Free Download Warden 1.44 from freshsoftware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AutoSitePasswords 1.3 AutoSitePasswords is a users admin tool for Apache web server. AutoSitePasswords manages user database and allows you to append, edit, delete and search the users records
- indexsoft access manager 2.12 The powerful web-based manager of .htpasswd, .htgroups and .htaccess files. It gives you easy management and control over all the restricted directories on your web-site, including
|Find all software similar on Warden 1.44|
- Authentication System Follows Its Users CryptoCard's Crypto-Server 6.1 includes a feature known as "follow-me computing," which lets doctors at Toronto's Mount Sinai Hospital start a secure session on one machine, log off and resume the session on another machine exactly where they left off.
- Cisco Web Site Hacked, Exposing User Passwords Citing a possible Web site hack, Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSCO) on Wednesday began resetting customers' passwords, reacting to what could potentially be a significant exposure of user data.
|Find all news similar on Warden 1.44|