IsItUp Network Monitor 6.57
( View screenshot )
|IsItUp Network Monitor is a server, website, port, and email system monitor. It monitors multiple IP devices, websites, servers and ports with alerts via email or pager; graphs. Web content check; performance stats and error log, runs as a service.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:00|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- VisualOffice 4.02 VisualOffice is a web-based e-mail and collaboration suite for Windows and Unix servers that includes WebMail, Calendar, Tasks, Journal, Notes, Bookmarks, File Storage and Instant Messaging.
- TN3270 Plus 3.7 TN3270 Plus is a flexible, efficient and inexpensive telnet client application for connecting Windows PC users to IBM mainframe, AS/400, and UNIX systems via TCP/IP. TN3270 Plus delivers 3270, 5250, VT100, VT220 and ANSI terminal emulation.
|Show all author software|
IsItUp Network Monitor is a server monitor, website monitor, port, and email system monitor. It continuously monitors multiple IP devices, websites, servers & alerts you via email or pager; graphs. Website content check; runs as a service; maintains performance statistics for each device it monitors - up time, maximum response time, minimum response time, standard deviation & error log. IsItUp tracks the last successful and last failed Traceroute.
Taro Software's IsItUp - When you need to know the status of your network. IsItUp continuously monitors multiple "pingable" devices using TCP/IP's Ping utility; it tests email servers by bouncing messages off auto-reply accounts and websites by using HTTP. Devices are monitored at specified intervals, notifying you, by email alert, pager alert, when they go down - or come back up.
- Monitor any number of devices, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Checks TCP/IP (ping) devices, websites, LAN servers, email servers, switches, routers, etc.
- Runs as a service
- Sophisticated website content tests
- Graphical interface is easy to customize and use
- Configuration "wizard" makes it easy to add devices and configure options
- Automatically watch any mail system by sending email messages and looking for returned messages
- System tests reports on uptime, average response time, and logs all data to a Microsoft Access database for you to work with on your own
- Notification by pager (modem), mail (MAPI or SMTP), or execute a batch job
- Multiple people can receive status notifications and each person has their own rules
- Rules allow you to specify how many times a query fails
- Notify on every "nth" failure
-Option to notify you when an item returns to operation (comes back up)
ping, monitoring, server monitor, beeper, email monitor, website monitor, port monitor, alert, network monitor, windows XP, notification, windows nt, tcp/ip, windows 2000, mapi, email alert, windows, pager, web server monitor, alerts, IP monitor
Min 256 MB RAM, 50MB Disk Space, Windows 2000 and up.
IsItUp version 6.57 adds a new Window Service Monitor that tests both local and remote windows services. This can be used to check on the status of important services such as web servers,database servers,and Email servers and alert staff if they have failed.
| Find last version of IsItUp Network Monitor|
| Freeware alternatives IsItUp Network Monitor 6.57|
| Free Download IsItUp Network Monitor 6.57 from tarosoft.com|