|Pick pixel colors as HTML, HEX or RGB values. Drag the eyedropper tool onto a picture or anything else on your desktop, and SI ColorPicker will display the exact value of that pixel in a number of formats from HTML to RGB.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:42|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- WinCatalog Light 2.6 WinCatalog Light is an easy to use yet powerful CD cataloger that can be used for cataloging disks and files. Using WinCatalog you can quickly find a needed file in your disk collection, even without inserting any removable disks into the drives.
- GetColor! - Color Picker 1.01 GetColor! allows you to retrieve the color of any pixel on your desktop easily: just move the eyedropper tool into any place of your desktop and GetColor! will show you the color value!
|Show all author software|
Pick pixel colors as HTML, HEX or RGB values.
Are you designing a Web page, and need to match borders or background color against a picture? Sure you can open that picture in a graphic editor, pick a color and convert it to the format accepted by HTML standard. But why bother? Let SI ColorPicker do it for you in just one motion! Drag the eyedropper tool onto a picture - or other Web page, if that matters, - and SI ColorPicker will display the exact value of that pixel in HTML format. It takes just another click to place that string to a Windows clipboard, ready to be pasted into your Web page.
Are you a software developer programming an application that has to look in line with other products? Pick any part of any window on your desktop, and you'll see if that color is a WinAPI system constant beginning with COLOR_, or some arbitrary color chosen by the developer of that software. In any case, you're just one mouse click away from pasting a necessary color value from Windows clipboard!
Get RGB color values in decimal or HEX formats, as system color constants or as HTML values with a single free tool. You can configure SI ColorPicker to sit silently in the system tray near the clock when it is closed or minimized, ready to be accessed with a single click. If you need SI ColorPicker to appear on top of other windows, thereâ€™s that option, too! Should you need to run it fast, there's a Windows shortcut to launch it quick: press Win+R and type "sicolor", followed by ENTER.
SI ColorPicker is small, light and free. No software or Web developer or designer should live without a color picker!
html color, color picker, css, web design, hex color, rgb color, desktop color, eyedropper, color target
PC with Internet connection
| Free Download SI ColorPicker 1.0 from softinstitute.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Super Color Picker 1.2 Super Color Picker is a very easy-to-use color picking tool that finishes picking color and copying color code to clipboard in as few as 2 clicks. Super Color Picker is a very
- RGBPro 1.2.2 RGBPro is the color picker for everyone. With RGB and CMY color models, 6 hex color formats, HTML & CSS codes, Color Grabber, 10 palettes and a save & restore favorites you can
|Find all software similar on SI ColorPicker 1.0|
- Picking Your Lightweight Linux Desktop Opinion: Whether you're just sick to death of Windows problems or you're looking for a better return on investment, lightweight approaches to the Linux desktop deserve your attention.
- SI to Move Ammunition Training Online SI International Inc. won a contract worth up to $5 million from the U.S. Army to design and build an online system to train students in the use and disposal of ammunition and explosives.
|Find all news similar on SI ColorPicker 1.0|