Option Pricing Calculator 1.0.0 This free option pricing calculator can be used to calculate: Call Price, Put Price, Gamma, Delta, Theta, Vega, Implied Volatility
Global Stock Trading Watch List 1.0.0 As access to the world markets becomes easier, trading tools to give you prices from multiple exchanges become vital to your trading. This is where OTrader's Global Watch List(GWL) steps in. With the ability to update prices for free.
Description: Are your trading accounts accurate? Can you bring up your profit & loss reports in a matter of minutes, should the tax people come calling? Would you be able to show detailed records of your trades in under five minutes?
OTrader 4.1 is a streamlined, easy-to-use portfolio management tool for stock, option, warrant, future and CFD traders. The new features in OTrader 4.1 allow you go way beyond your standard excel spread sheets by giving you advanced reporting and trade analysis.
OTrader Portfolio Management Software allows you to:
* Plan your trades before placing your capital at risk.
* Trade your plan by using the trading plan check list, improving your trading discipline and potential returns.
* Manage your trades including stop losses, profit targets and end of financial year reporting.
* Review your trades so you can easily establish your trading strengths and weakness.
OTrader 4.1 provides everything you need as a private trader to manage your portfolio:
* Quick and simple trade entry screens that make keeping your portfolio up-to-date fast and efficient.
* Powerful reporting that details your exact financial position allowing you to make informed trading decisions. No more on-the-fly un-thought out panic decisions.
* Ability to track CFD's, Stocks, Options, Warrants, Futures, Managed Funds, Dividends and trade financing costs.
* Update trade prices for free from yahoo finance or use DDE to connect to your existing data source.
By creating unlimited accounts and systems you gain complete control over your trading to analyse each detail of your performance. By assigning trades to a specific trading system you gain the capability to drill down on your results exposing the strengths and weakness of your trading system.
* Advanced trade analysis allows you to determine the most profitable aspects of your trading so that you know where to place your money for maximum results.
IBM Extends Content Management Portfolio As promised, IBM (NYSE: IBM) is rolling out new technologies within its content management portfolio that focus on efficient management of unstructured data and improved XML handling.