With KBase you create knowledge base articles in Outlook and use all the Outlook tools, like text formatting, spell check, embedded images and attachments.
The KBase articare shared via an Access or SQL Server database or via a SharePoint site.
Public Folder HelpDesk for Outlook 9.2.5 Collaborate on helpdesk tickets in Outlook. Create tickets from e-mail or web. Describe problems using attached files and rich text. Sort tickets. Get information from the Outlook contacts or GAL. Open tickets are stored in Outlook and in an Access.
Description: KBase leverages existing storage and search capabilities in Microsoft Outlook. Create the articles inside Outlook and use all the Outlook tools you normally use, like text formatting, spell check, embedded images and attachments.
The KBase articles are shared in the workgroup via an Access or SQL Server database or via a SharePoint site, and they can be categorized and full text searched.
- Knowledge base available right inside Outlook, an environment that users already know.
- All Outlook features can be used, like rich text, html, attached files, reading pane and spell checking.
- Full text search.
- Drop-downs in the articles for selection of article category and type. The categories and types to select and defined in a tree view in the KBase settings.
- Custom fields can be created easily – no coding, just write a name for it in the KBase settings, and it will be created.
- Save articles as .htm files or export them to Excel.
- Fully featured download – only constrained by a nag screen
'Wikis' Offer Knowledge-Sharing Online Taran Rampersad didn't complain when he failed to find anything on his hometown in the online encyclopedia Wikipedia. Instead, he simply wrote his own entry for San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago. Wikipedia is unique for an encyclopedia because anybody can