|VoIP SIP Client SDK - A powerful and highly versatile VoIP SDK. Our SIP SDK provides a powerful and highly versatile solution to add quickly SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based dial and receive phone calls features in your software applications.|
Jun 4, 2013 15:42:50|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX 5.0 conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX for developers of VoIP audio applications and webpages, such as voice chat, conference, VoIP, providing real-time low latency multi-client audio streaming over UDP networks. Includes efficient components for sound recording
|Show all author software|
VoIP SIP Client SDK for .NET and ActiveX - A powerful and highly versatile VoIP SDK to accelerate development of SIP applications.
Our brand-new SIP Client SDK provides a powerful and highly versatile solution to add quickly SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based dial and receive phone calls features in your software applications and websites. It accelerates the development of SIP/RTP compliant soft phone with a fully-customizable user interface and brand name.
The conaito VoIP SIP Client SDK contains a high performance VoIP conferencing client capable of delivering crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users and SIP compatible devices (hardware and software). It enables a worldwide communication over the internet or intern networks either and delivers superior voice quality by integrating digital voice processing features including auto gain controller (AGC), acoustic echo suppression (AES) and noise suppression. It supports multiple lines, multi-party voice conference, call hold, call transfer, DTMF, Packet Loss Concealment (PLC), adaptive jitter buffer, record and playing WAV and much more!
* Easily make and receive SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based phone calls through any SIP gateway or SIP compliant IP-Telephony service provider
* VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users
(G711 A-Law, G711 U-Law, Speex, Speex-wb, GSM6.10, iLBC, L16 and g729 & g723 Codec)
* Open standards-based and interoperable with all of the major equipment vendors
* UDP and TCP support
* Multi-party voice conference support (Conference split and join, locally mixed conferences)
* Multi-line support (multiple simultaneous calls)
* SIP Instant/Chat Messaging with send/receive controlling
* Integrated STUN, TURN and ICE NAT Traversal
* Comes with new sample SIP Proxy Server to provide in bundle with the conaito SIP Client ActiveX a ready up own SIP VoIP Try it today!
sip sdk, SIP/ RTP, RTP, SIP activeX, SIP Lib, SIP Dll, SIP softphone, voip sdk, voice conference, voip conference software, text conference
For .NET and all ActiveX
* g729 and g723 Codecīs support. * Multiple and single Codec selection support. * Failure codes support (get SIP Message Response Code, SIP Message Response Text). * RTP/RTCP Port setting (for inbound RTP traffic). * Reduce audio latency and audio latency settings (properties: MinPrefetchCount, MaxPrefetchCount, MaxRTPPackets). * Media status (Events: OnLocalMediaStarted, OnLocalMediaStoped, OnRemoteMediaStarted, OnRemoteMediaStoped). * Get used codec per line. * Custom Ringtone (play wav) support (property: RingtoneFile). * Play wav to a selected phone line (methods: StartPlayingAtLine, StopPlayingAtLine). * Redirect Call to other phone line. * Load and Save Configurations (methods: LoadConfiguration, StoreConfiguration). * Complete new, re-written and updated samples with source code. * and much more!.
| Find last version of VoIP SIP Client SDK|
| Freeware alternatives VoIP SIP Client SDK 1.3|
| Free Download VoIP SIP Client SDK 1.3 from conaito.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Softphone SDK, SIP SDK, VOIP SDK, Softphone, IVR SDK, IMS SDK 1.3 Softphone SDK, SIP SDK, VOIP SDK, Softphone, IVR SDK, IMS SDK. Our SIP SDK provides a powerful and highly versatile solution to add quickly SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based
|Find all software similar on VoIP SIP Client SDK 1.3|