|.NET component for sending and receiving email messages. Includes IMAP, POP3 and SMTP clients with SSL. Written entirely in managed code. Use it from C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET. Send HTML emails with embedded images. Send and receive attachments easily.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- Whois.dll 2.0 Whois.dll is a powerful .NET component for whois searches. You can easily integrate Whois searches with your application using any .NET language. It can perform recursive whois queries and automatically finds the correct whois server.
|Show all author software|
.NET component for sending and receiving email messages.
Includes IMAP, POP3 and SMTP clients with SSL support.
Written entirely in managed code in C#.
Automatic mail parsing when fetched from server
S/MIME signed emails validation and creation
TNEF support (decodes winmail.dat files)
Create attachments from a file or byte array
Access to every email part
Secure login (APOP, CRAM-MD5 authentication support)
Getting header information only (TOP command support)
With examples in C# and VB.NET
Optimized memory usage for large attachments
Simple and easy access to mail messages
Fluent interface support for mail creation and sending
Support for displaying emails in Windows applications
mail, .NET, component, email, send, receive, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, MIME, APOP, TOP, eml, SSL, attachment, attachments
.NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 or Mono
| Freeware alternatives Mail.dll 3.0|
| Free Download Mail.dll 3.0 from lesnikowski.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MailBee Objects 8.2 ActiveX COM objects which let your applications create, send, manage, download and parse mail. SMTP, POP3, IMAP, SSL, Gmail, S/MIME, HTML mail, attachments, international charsets
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for C/C++ 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP C/C++ email (32 & 64 bit) component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments
|Find all software similar on Mail.dll 3.0|
- Microsoft Hosts Industry Email Sender ID Summit Over 80 members of the E-mail Service Provider Coalition (ESPC) -- which provides e-mail delivery services to over 250,000 clients in North America -- gathered at the Microsoft campus for a summit on the Sender ID Framework, demonstrating strong consensus
- Pope Receives More Than 56,000 E-Mails Pope Benedict XVI received 56,191 e-mails in the first 48 hours that his address was operational, the Vatican said.
|Find all news similar on Mail.dll 3.0|