|LittleLite LLMd5Sum is a simple md5sum generator with SHA1 and MD5 support.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:31|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Iside 4.1.1030 Iside is a message digest, hash code computing tool. It can be used for file integrity checking. It also compares files and folders by computing their hash code (MD5,SHA1,CRC32,...).
- NCrypt TX 2.3 NCrypt TX is a text based cryptographic tool with Steganography capabilities. Supports DES, Rijndael-AES, SHA, and MD5 algorithms. Convert your e-mail or other messages into a sequence of encrypted hexadecimal or Base64 characters.
|Show all author software|
Similar software shotlights:
- Advanced CheckSum Verifier 1.5.0 Comprehensive SFV and MD5 checksum utility for Windows. The handy and fast utility for protecting the integrity of files. It will allow you to verify the accuracy of your data
- QuickHash Library 3.02 Fast, highly optimized implementation of hash, checksum, HMAC algorithms: MD2,MD4,MD5,SHA-1,SHA-2(256,384,512),RIPEMD(128,160,256,320),PANAMA,TIGER,CRC-32,CRC-16,CRC-CCITT,ADLER32
|Find all software similar on LLMd5Sum 1.3|
- Opinion: Cryptanalysis of MD5 and SHA: Time for a new standard AUGUST 19, 2004 (COMPUTERWORLD) - At the Crypto 2004 conference in Santa Barbara, Calif., this week, researchers announced several weaknesses in common hash functions. These results, while mathematically significant, aren't cause for alarm. But even so, .
- Crypto scrutinized after hash flaws found Cryptographers will start to move away from today's most commonly used hashing algorithms, after three sets of researchers this week disclosed previously unpublished weaknesses in SHA and MD5 algorithms.
|Find all news similar on LLMd5Sum 1.3|