|SecureSafe Pro is a unique solution for storing confidential information: passwords, credit card numbers and confidential data. It comes with military-grade encryption options, requires remembering only one password and is free to try!|
May 9, 2014 17:24:09|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- WinCatalog Light 2.6 WinCatalog Light is an easy to use yet powerful CD cataloger that can be used for cataloging disks and files. Using WinCatalog you can quickly find a needed file in your disk collection, even without inserting any removable disks into the drives.
- GetColor! - Color Picker 1.01 GetColor! allows you to retrieve the color of any pixel on your desktop easily: just move the eyedropper tool into any place of your desktop and GetColor! will show you the color value!
|Show all author software|
If you are having problems remembering all your access passwords and logins, would like to protect yourself against identity theft and need a reliable software solution to store files with confidential information in one place safely and securely, you need to get SecureSafe Pro. Sure, it may sound like a sales push, but you'll change your mind once you try it. After all, great software sells itself. And here is why:
First, SecureSafe Pro is 100% free to download and try. Second, it uses a military-grade encryption standard approved and used by the US Department of Defense (namely AES, Advanced Encryption Standard with 256-bit key). Third, it frees you from having to remember all of your passwords and logins. They are stored in a database tree, which is very easy to search and navigate.
When you visit a site, simply click the SecureSafe Pro icon conveniently located in the system tray, enter your access password and that's it. Never check "Remember my login and password" box on websites, since this is not safe and may lead to hackers getting access to your private information, or worse yet - stealing your identity. Use SecureSafe Pro instead.
The program also includes a number of safety precautions, such as the unloading of access data if the program is left idle, and a "tough password generator" feature.
This program is not just another password keeper. You can store regular files inside the program. The program can store any file and all files can be launched from SecureSafe Pro. The files stored with SecureSafe Pro won't be visible and accessible to anybody but you. There are no limits to how many entries you can store and the program is incredibly easy to use.
If you find any solution that works better than SecureSafe Pro, let us know. But since such a program has not yet been released, we suggest you take advantage of your free SecureSafe Pro test drive.
password manager, store password, password software, password keeper, password program, password storage, passwordmanager, key management, organize passwords, keep password, manage passwords, track password, track serial number, organize password
Computer with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP or 2000
SecureSafe Pro works well under Windows 8.
24 new custom icons have been added. Now SecureSafe Pro allow you to choose from more than 330 icons for each item!
| Freeware alternatives SecureSafe Pro 3.2|
| Free Download SecureSafe Pro 3.2 from securesafepro.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- My Password Manager for Pocket PC 1.0 My Password Manager for Pocket PC is intuitive, simple, fast and 100% safe and secure utility to store confidential data like credit card PIN codes, bank account numbers, access
- Sticky Password Free 220.127.116.11 Sticky Password manager give you automatic login and form-filling, synchronization options via secure cloud or your Wi-Fi, plus biometric authentication. Protected by AES-256 - the
|Find all software similar on SecureSafe Pro 3.2|
- Brother's keeper? 'No way!', says Xbox2 It is reported that sources close to top Microsoft executives have confirmed that the Xbox2 (or whatever they may name it later) will not be backward compatible with its predecessor the Xbox. Now, if this were to be true, then Xbox users would not be able
- Onaro Manager Software Heads Off SAN Troubles To stop storage network problems before they occur, Onaro is introducing its predictive change management software to simplify administration and manage the growth of SANs.
|Find all news similar on SecureSafe Pro 3.2|