Thermophysical Database - Thermo-Prop 1.4.5
( View screenshot )
|Thermo-Prop database for Windows contains intrinsic results of research works carried out on the development of sound, accurate, experimentally and physically based models for materials properties of aluminium, copper and ferrous alloys.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Thermo-Prop database contains intrinsic results of research works carried out on the development of sound, accurate, experimentally and physically based models for materials properties. Wide ranging data are available such as aluminium, copper and ferrous alloys which also include more detailed information concerning fraction solid, density and thermal conductivity change in the mushy zone that intrinsically occur during solidification.
For example, the thermophysical and physical properties of the liquid and solid phases are critical components in casting simulations. Such properties include the fraction solid transformed, enthalpy release, thermal conductivity and density, all as a function of temperature.
The database is well established as the leading source of information on materials properties; thus it provides a strong platform for thermophysical and physicochemical properties needed in process modelling.
Thermo-Prop software incorporates high quality databases, which have been measured and compiled by Institute of Engineering Thermophysics and through collaboration with National Academy of Sciences and SGTE (Scientific Group Thermodata Europe).
Features of Thermo-Prop software for Windows include:
* The most reliable thermophysical and physicochemical property calculations available.
* Automatic calculation of thermophysical and physicochemical properties; thus access to a wide range of critically assessed thermophysical and physicochemical data.
* The database covers thermophysical properties (Gibbs energy, enthalpy, entropy, specific heat capacity, thermal conductivity and density) for all the metallic elements in the periodic tables; and alloys, namely aluminium, copper and ferrous alloys.
* Likewise, physicochemical properties (viscosity and surface tension) for all the metallic elements and their corresponding binary alloys are also covered.
* Heat transfer module is also availabe to determine parameters of heat transfer coefficient.
physicochemical, thermophysical, database, numerical, modelling, simulation, properties, property, steel, copper, aluminium, casting, alloy
| Freeware alternatives Thermophysical Database - Thermo-Prop 1.4.5|
| Free Download Thermophysical Database - Thermo-Prop 1.4.5 from thermo-prop.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Casting Calculator 3.21 Casting Calculator is an Ideal Tool for computing and converting Precious Metals and Alloys in Lost Wax Casting. A must for Jewelry Professionals, Manufactures, Hobbyists and
- IpMessage caster 1.02 IpMessage is a feature-rich direct advertising program designed to deliver your messages directly to desktops.It can effectively broadcast your messages to millions of potential
|Find all software similar on Thermophysical Database - Thermo-Prop 1.4.5|
- Casting light on Titan's secrets UNPRECEDENTED images of the surface of Titan, Saturn's largest and most interesting moon, have been captured by the Cassini spacecraft, which began orbiting the planet last week.
- IBM props up mainframe with WebSphere Hoping to boost development around its venerable mainframe platform, IBM last week launched Version 6 of its WebSphere Application Server. For the first time, the server will be built on the same code base as editions of WebSphere for distributed platform
|Find all news similar on Thermophysical Database - Thermo-Prop 1.4.5|