Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0
( View screenshot )
|Create an image of a product box for a web site, electronic presentation or a paper publication. Cover Commander offers an easy and fast way to create such images. Unlike most of the competitors, it provides several basic 3D objects to work with.|
Dec 19, 2013 16:39:03|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Artistic Effects 1.8 Download this great collection of image filters that make up professional computer artist toolbox. This unique effects pack has all that you may need to start creating fantastic colorful artwork right away without having to pay mega bucks for it!
- 3D Maker 1.2 This unique Photoshop plug-in is intended to add a completely new dimension to your artwork! It allows creation of pseudo 3D graphical elements out of 2D drawings. Imagination and creative thinking is all you need! Download free trial version now!
|Show all author software|
This is a typical designer's task: create an image of a product box, iPhone/iPad app, book, manual, Blu-Ray, DVD, CD, Vista box, card (etc.) for a web site, electronic presentation or a paper publication. In the past, this was done by photographers. It's a long and expensive process. Photographic images aren't perfect, have resolution limitations and you can hardly edit them. Today, designers normally use 3D-rendering software. Synthetic images are perfectly clean. You can use various visual effects and transparent backgrounds to smoothly embed your graphics into existing designs. Additionally, you don't have to set up another photo session if you need to change something in your images.
There's still a downside, though. You need to own an expensive 3-rendering package and you need to be familiar with it. It takes time to create even a simple model.
Your best option is to use a specialized 3-rendering application that does not require advanced knowledge in 3D design and allows you to create a professional graphic in minutes.
Unfortunately, most of the available programs of this kind are rather limited. They render a simple texturized parallelepiped. They use the 3D-rendering features of your video card that are normally intended for games and not for professional designs.
Cover Commander from Insofta uses software rendering for maximum quality. The program includes a wizard that allows you to create an image in a few quick steps. The process of creating an image is highly customizable yet contains a set of presets for each step for fast and effortless customization. You start with a basic scene template: a box model, a box with a CD, book, manual, DVD-box, a 3D-screenshot, etc. The other wizard steps allow you to select images that you wish to put onto the 3D objects, set up light sources, shadows and reflections. The resulting image can be exported into a range of graphic formats, including PNG with alpha-channel.
boxshot, cover, virtual cover, cover maker, 3d cover maker
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1; 27 MB of free disk space
- New 3D models have been added (iPhone 5s/5c, iPad 2/3/4, iPad with Cover, Blu-ray box)
- Interface has been improved
- Few minor improvements
- Several bugs have been fixed
| Find last version of Insofta Cover Commander|
| Freeware alternatives Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0|
| Free Download Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 from insofta.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Cover Expert 2.0 Cover Expert is a professional software solution for creating high-quality virtual covers, box and ebook shots. Complex scenes; reflection and transparency; soft shadows; a large
|Find all software similar on Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0|
- Alvin! Theodore! Take cover! In the recent eco-disaster film "The Day After Tomorrow," as a new ice age rapidly envelops the United States, roughly half the population scurries in panic to warmer climes in Mexico.
- Drawing clues from the covers The clues are in the cover. Or so goes the chatter on HP Web sites. The cover on all three editions of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince- the U.S. edition from Scholastic, the U.K. edition from Bloomsbury and the deluxe edition - seem to emphasize th
|Find all news similar on Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0|