|Visual software localization tool for .NET WPF/XAML, C/C++, C#, C++Builder, Delphi, Java & Visual Basic apps. Localize HTML, HTML Help, WebHelp, po/pot/mo, rc, ResX, XLIFF, XML & database w/ TM & MT support. Sisulizer -Three simple steps to localize.|
Sep 26, 2013 16:28:01|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Iban 2.75.0008 - Want to know who is or owns an ip address or domain?
- Search worldwide for interesting domains.
- Hear when a line breaks down/is up.
- Know why you can not reach a domain.
- Solve internet problems from your desk.
- New: Reports printable
- Shih Tao 1.00.0014 Shih Tao is the Windows software adaptation of an old Asian board game. It's all about placing stones on the board following the rules of Shih Tao. Three different modes makes it as enjoyable as solitaire or as challenging as chess.
|Show all author software|
Visually localize your software with Sisulizer, in three simple steps:
First, scan the application and locate all of the text
Sisulizer can work directly with your .NET assembly, C#, C/C++, C++ Builder, Delphi, Java, VB.NET, Visual Basic apps, or other Windows binary file. PO files, RC, ResX, multilingual windows resources & XLIFF are supported, too. In the WYSIWYG environment you see all components, dialogs & menus.
Sisulizer works visually with HTML, compiled HTML Help (chm), and XML. Sisulizer can also grab the text from ini & and other text files. Client and server databases can be localized in five different ways.
Sisulizer localizes mobile applications, e.g. .NET for Smart Devices, Pocket PC, and Windows mobile.
Second, translate the text with Sisulizer's visual editor
You have complete control over every word to be translated. You can begin the translation yourself and mark each phrase as having been translated properly, auto-translated, translated by best guess, out for review, or complete.
Use Sisulizer's Exchange Wizard to create and send your translator a single file that contains a free self-installing Sisulizer Translation Edition, along with your project file.
Sisulizer supports translators with integrated translation memory access, intelligent filters, up-to-date statistics, WYSIWYG & context, interfaces to external translation memory and machine translation, reports, and various validations with easy fix functionality.
When your translators have completed the translation, they just run Exchange Wizard to create a single file that they send back to you.
Third, build the localized version
Now that your translator has finished translating all strings, and you've received your updated file, simply run Sisulizer to build the localized version of your program, in the new language.
Updates will be w/ Scan for changes a snap. It's that easy! You're in control throughout the project, and localization has never been easier.
Sisulizer, Localization, Translate, language, localize, software, translation, Software Localization, localization tool, dotnet localization, delphi localization, c# localization, .net localization
1 GHz CPU or higher, 512 MB memory, 80 MB free hard disk space
Sisulizer V2010 released
| Freeware alternatives Sisulizer 3.0.340|
| Free Download Sisulizer 3.0.340 from sisulizer.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Lingobit Localizer 7.0 Lingobit Localizer is a powerful software localization tool for Visual C++/MFC, Delphi, .NET and Java applications. State of the art automatic tools for QA, translation reuse and
|Find all software similar on Sisulizer 3.0.340|
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
- Scripting Language Tools Get Upgrades July 30, 2004 Scripting languages such as Perl or Tcl frequently are what make the disparate parts of corporate Web sites work together. Two companies that supply tools for open-source scripting languages upgraded their offerings this month.
|Find all news similar on Sisulizer 3.0.340|