HSLAB Shutdown Folder Lite 2.0.3 ( View screenshot )
|"It's missing from Windows!" HSLAB Shutdown Folder is a utility which provides a service similar to the Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP "Startup" folder. It launches applications, command files(*.bat,*.cmd) and symbolic links placed into a "Shutdown Folder"|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:22|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- HSLAB Free HTTP Monitor 22.214.171.124 HSLAB HTTP Monitor is a number one solution for connections monitoring and performance data for Apache HTTP servers in real time. The information is collects remotely, the server and the HTTP Monitor can works in different places.
- HSLAB Text2SMS 2.2 Program allows to sent SMS (GSM Short Message Service) about any events in your system to yours cellular phones and also allows you always to be well informed about of events descending in your network using free HSLAB system monitoring kit.
|Show all author software|
"It's missing from Windows!"
HSLAB Shutdown Folder is a utility which provides a service analogous to the Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP "Startup" folder. It launches applications, command files (*.bat,*.cmd) and symbolic links placed into a "Shutdown Folder" folder just before Windows shuts down. The program also accelerates Windows shutdown (as does HSLAB Force Down). HSLAB Shutdown Folder is perfect for any Windows user or network administrator who wants to ensure that users properly log off of the network and that at shutdown the necessary operations are executed. Examples of such operations might be backup of important data, deletion of unnecessary temporary files, synchronization of data with mobile systems, and many others. The program is indispensible in a corporate environment, providing, as it does the assurance of uniformity of logoff or shutdown of systems without user-attention. HSLAB Shutdown Folder is highly configurable and makes it possible to execute the following operations before closing Windows:
- detection of issuance of a command to exit Windows;
- automatic determination of type of shutdown (basic shutdown, restart, logoff, etc.);
- change of type of shutdown;
- execution (manual or automatic) of an accelerated shutdown or restart;
- launch of applications, command files(*.bat,*.cmd) and symbolic links.
shutdown, before shutdown, shutdown run, smart shutdown, pre-shutdown, shutdown pc, shutdown Windows, remote shutdown, fast shutdown
System Requiremens: Win 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP, i486+ processor, 8MB RAM, 2MB hard drive space.
Some new features has been added
| Find last version of HSLAB Shutdown Folder Lite|
| Free Download HSLAB Shutdown Folder Lite 2.0.3 from shutdownfolder.com|