Project Source Tracker - A plug-in for Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 used to collect various statistical information on the current project.
Project Source Tracker allow you know how much time you spend on your projects and tasks.
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:34
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
FlashDeli 3.2 FlashDeli (Flash Delivery) is an instant messaging system for your LAN or intranet. FlashDeli gives you an ability to easily exchange messages with your colleagues and neighbors. It will give you a solid boost in office productivity.
LanDiscovery 1.0 The program helps browsing your LAN, that consists of many computers.In the program you see the list of computers, present in the network, and the list of available 'shares' on specified computer.
Description: Project Source Tracker - A plug-in for Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 used to collect various statistical information on the current project.
Do you create your projects in Microsoft Visual C++? Are you interested in the speed and productivity of your work? Do you want to know how long you spend in MSVC, MSDN? How much you work a day? How much effort has been spent on developing this or that project? In this case you should install Project Source Tracker and all the information will be at hand. PSTracker allow you know how much time you spend on your projects and tasks.
Project Source Tracker allows you to collect the following statistical data on the project:
- The time spent in MSVC.
- The time spent in MSDN (with VC running).
- The time spent in the application being developed (only for exe applications with VC running).
- The time spent in other applications(when VC is running).
- The time spent in other applications.
- The number of compilations.
- The overall compilation time.
- The number of lines, symbols and commented symbols added to the project files.
Project Source Tracker allows you to view the data either as a summary for the entire working time or just for a separate day.
- Open project folder under which you are working in the explorer window.
- Open project folder under which you are working in the FAR
Active Work Tracker 1.5 It is a PC events tracker that surveys the time you spend working on your PC. Results are shown as an activity chart and a statistics report. Also the program can remind you to do
TimeCEO 2.3.1 TimeCEO is an automated time-tracking program for those who want to take control over time spent on the PC. TimeCEO offers the most comprehensive info about selected applications