|Image Viewer is the powerful, compact and easy-to-use image viewer you can use. With Image Viewer you can open a lot of image file formats like JPG,BMP,GIF,TIFF,PNG,PSD,PCX,TGA,WMF,EMF,WBMP,ICO,DIB and Open images also from URL and save them.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:37|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- FJ Icon Maker 18.104.22.168 Icon Maker can edit and creat icons, cursors and animated cursors - using the common editing tools and effects, Import icons from images and files, and export icons in a custom size and color depth.
- Audio Editor 22.214.171.124 The powerful easy-to-use digital audio editing program you can use. With Audio Editor you can: 1-Open a lot of audio files like MP3,MP2,WAV,WMA,OGG,VOX,G726,RAW,DSS,CDA,MPC,PCM,GSM…etc. 2-Save to several audio formats: MP3, WAV, VOX, OGG, G726, WMA.
|Show all author software|
Image Viewer is the powerful, compact and easy-to-use image viewer you can use. With Image Viewer you can do the following:- 1- Open a lot of image file formats like JPG,BMP,GIF,TIFF,PNG,PSD,PCX,TGA,WMF,EMF,WBMP,ICO,DIB. 2- Open images also from URL and save them to your disk. 3- Save to several image formats like JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG…etc. 4- View images in full screen mode and slideshow mode. 5- View and browse images in Thumbnails view. 5- View and browse images in Thumbnails view. 6- Copy, Cut and Paste images and portions of images. 7- Do some powerful effects like Crop, Resize, Flip, Rotate, Skew, Brightness and Contrast. From the general settings tab you can adjust the following options: 1- Background color of the viewer, click on the color button and choose the desired color and press ok. 2- Specify if the viewer loops around image files while browsing if reaching the end or begin of files. 3- Fit image during browsing. In the Full Screen Settings tab you can set the options of the full screen mode as follow: 1- Current image name display: sets the image name display options. 2- Display the image name in the full screen mode or not, by changing this check (Display in full screen mode). 3- Display the image name in the slide show mode or not, by changing this check (Display in slide show mode). You can adjust the Slideshow mode settings from the Slideshow Settings tab, these settings as follow: 1- Skip damaged and unsupported images during Slideshow: doesn’t show the bad images in the slide show to prevent annoying the user while the Slideshow. 2- Hide mouse pointer during the slide show. 3- Set the delay between each image, enter the value in Milliseconds (Note: 1000 = 1 Second). From the Association Settings tab you can set which files can be associated with the Image Viewer to be viewed with it, you can easily check or uncheck the file or you can select all or deselect all files.
Image, Image Viewer, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PCX, TGA, WMF, EMF, WBMP, ICO, DIB, open, save, Thumbnails, view, slideshow, full screen, Crop, Resize, Flip, Rotate, Skew, Brightness, Contrast, effects, Zoom In, Zoom Out, color
20 MB free space 64 RAM
| Find last version of Image Viewer|
| Free Download Image Viewer 126.96.36.199 from filejunction.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MY Image Viewer 188.8.131.52 Image Viewer is the powerful, compact and easy-to-use image viewer you can use. With Image Viewer you can open a lot of image file formats like
|Find all software similar on Image Viewer 184.108.40.206|
- Google Unveils Video Viewer Google launches a video viewer for watching and searching video stored in the company's servers.
- Oracle Trial Presents Contrasting Views Is Oracle Corp. a vile bully plotting to gouge some of the country's largest companies, or are antitrust regulators just narrow-minded simpletons who can't grasp the high-tech industry's rapidly changing dynamics?
|Find all news similar on Image Viewer 220.127.116.11|