Map Suite Geocoder is a .NET native geocoding and reverse geocoding component that converts addresses or coordinates into geographic data, including latitude, longitude, county, elevation, time zone, and lots more. Built on the Map Suite 3.x engine.
Map Suite Desktop Edition 184.108.40.206 Map Suite Desktop Edition is a set of GIS controls that enables .NET developers to add interactive maps to their WPF and Winforms applications. It is a true .NET native component that makes adding maps easy for developers using C# or VB.NET.
Map Suite Web Edition 220.127.116.11 Map Suite Web Edition is an ASP.NET server control that you can use to develop Internet orIntranet GIS applications with rich, interactive maps. Map Suite Web Edition is easy to use and makes GIS accessible to beginning and veteran developers alike.
Description: Map Suite Geocoder is a native geocoding and reverse geociding component for .NET that lets you convert a street address into a geographic location and vice-versa. It can also deliver additional details like elevation, time zone, county and more. Map Suite Geocoder ships with an optimized set of United States street data based on TIGER(R) 2009 from the U.S. Census Bureau, and in the future will be extensible to support geocoding almost anywhere. Why guess where your customers are coming from when you can know for sure?
- True .NET native component
- Convert an address into a wide range of valuable geographic data
- Included reverse geocoder can convert coordinates into a postal address
- Supports plug-in modules that deliver additional geocoding functionality
- Add your own custom searches, e.g. geocoding based on phone area codes or other data
- Override any base class with your own logic for total customization
- Includes a highly-optimized dataset of the entire United States, with future expansions coming soon
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional support that's ready to assist you, including active discussion forums and Code Community