BricoCalculette is a calculator created for Windows dedicated to DIY projects and handiwork. It will allow you to easily make calculations in various domains such as masonry, carpentry, painting, and electricity.
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:29
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Description: BricoCalculette combines in one software package, 40 calculators and converters designed to aid with DIY projects and handiwork. The original concept of BricoCalculette permits workers to easily complete various calculations, which often prove difficult, with the help of many different calculators and converters.
After a short training period, which is necessary for complete understanding of the logic behind the collaborating calculators, you will be able to easily complete various calculations for your daily or occasional jobs.
Main features of BricoCalculette:
- Standard Windows Calculator.
- Calculators that specialize in calculations for your DIY home improvement projects and handiwork.
- Calculators capable of performing principal mathematic equations required for construction and DIY home improvement projects.
- Calculators that specialize in geometric calculations.
- Converters capable of performing necessary conversions in different domains of home improvement.
- Collaboration system between calculators allows you to simply do sub-calculations with dedicated calculators.
- Easily copy calculation results in other software.
- Manage different units of measurement.
- Choose the desired unit of measurement for your calculations.
Team Ends Bid for Electric Car Record A British team trying to set a speed record for an electric car gave up Saturday because the mustard-yellow, torpedo-shaped vehicle wouldn't start for a third morning in a row.