Advanced RAR Repair(ARAR) is a powerful tool to repair corrupt or damaged RAR and SFX archives. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged archives and recover your files in them as much as possible.
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:14
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Advanced DBF Repair 1.6 Advanced DBF Repair is a powerful tool to repair corrupt DBF files. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt DBF database and recover your data in it as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
DLL to Lib 3.00 DLL to Lib is a magical tool which can convert a DLL file into its equivalent static library file. After that, you can replace the original DLL file with the static library file, rebuild your application, and distribute it without the DLL!
Description: Advanced RAR Repair(ARAR) is a powerful tool to repair corrupt or damaged RAR and SFX archives. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged archives and recover your files in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
1. Support to repair all versions of RAR and SFX archives.
2. Support to recover multi-volume and solid archives.
3. Support to recover encrypted RAR archives.
4. Support to find and select the RAR and SFX archives to be repaired on the local computer.
5. Support to upload corrupt RAR or SFX archives to our ftp server so that the qualified engineers in our file analysis center can help to analyze your archives efficiently.
6. Support to repair RAR and SFX archives on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
7. Support to repair a batch of RAR and SFX archives.
8. Support to repair RAR archives as large as 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
9. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a RAR archive with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
Advanced Archive Repair 1.0 Advanced Archive Repair(AARCR) is an archive data recovery suite. It includes tools to recover data from corrupt or damaged Zip or SFX archives, Unix TAR archives, and CAB