Folder Marker - Changes Folder Icons 1.4
( View screenshot )
|This utility lets you change folder icon (mark folders) by priority (high, normal, low), project completeness level (done, half-done, planned) and type of information stored in them (work, important, temp and private files).|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Web Form SPAM Protection 1.5.2 Web Form SPAM Protection is a utility to protect forms from being scanned, analyzed and used to send SPAM emails. It encodes form source code, so that form spiders can't work with it and can't use it to send SPAM emails.
- Folder Marker Pro - Changes Folder Icons 3.2 Mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), project completeness level (done, half-done, planned) by work status (approved, rejected, pending) and type of information stored within (work, important, temp and private files).
|Show all author software|
Folder Marker is one of those little utilities that once you have it you wonder how you ever did with out it. It lets you mark your Windows Explorer folders in a couple of different ways, either using the context menu (right click) or by starting the Folder Marker program and browsing. It enables you to quickly change folder icons to indicate a priority level or project status (high, low, done, half-done, planned, etc.) or you can use it to mark a folder with a special icon or color of your choice. Folder Marker supports single and multiple folder selections, and includes an option to restore the original icon(s).
Do you fear that someone might unintentionally delete information necessary to you? Mark a folder, and other users will notice at once that that folder contains important information for you. Changing folder icons, Folder Marker will help you to cope with the standard yellowness.
Download Folder Marker now and change folder icons!
Folder, marker, Folder marker, foldermarker, colorize, colorizer, icon, customize, customise, custom, change, replace, shift, desktop, folders, shell, system, program, tool, create, download, any, settings, support, 32 bit, 32bit, Windows 9x, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, ArcticLine
Win 98 or higher, Pentium 60 Mhz or higher, 16 Mb RAM
+ Now you can Refresh your System Icons with Folder Marker.
- Bug-fix: Incorrect icons in Mark Folder menu in Windows 98.
- Bug-fix: In Windows 98, Folder Marker didn’t change folder icon correctly.
- Bug-fix: Incorrect icons 1, 2 at main window of Folder Marker in Windows 98.
| Free Download Folder Marker - Changes Folder Icons 1.4 from foldermarker.com|