|Video Decompiler is one of the greatest tools ever used for capturing snapshots from your video files .We support three tools for capturing snapshots.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:52|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- FJ Icon Maker 184.108.40.206 Icon Maker can edit and creat icons, cursors and animated cursors - using the common editing tools and effects, Import icons from images and files, and export icons in a custom size and color depth.
- Audio Editor 220.127.116.11 The powerful easy-to-use digital audio editing program you can use. With Audio Editor you can: 1-Open a lot of audio files like MP3,MP2,WAV,WMA,OGG,VOX,G726,RAW,DSS,CDA,MPC,PCM,GSM…etc. 2-Save to several audio formats: MP3, WAV, VOX, OGG, G726, WMA.
|Show all author software|
Video Decompiler is one of the greatest tools ever used for capturing snapshots from your video files.We support three tools for capturing snapshots: 1. Single snapshot: Captures a single snapshot from the video. 2. Continuous snapshots: Allows you to capture a portion of the video as a sequence of images. 3. Timed snapshots: Allows you to capture snapshots every certain amount of milliseconds.The main window is composed of three main parts which are Media Actions, Media Tools and the Main Menu Bar.There is also a frame at the bottom of the window which lets you change where you save your snapshots quickly without entering the Options window.In the part of Media Actions you will see a collection of buttons which includes the main media commands which are: rewind, play, pause, stop and fast forward.Also in the right side, you will find a button for mute/sound and a slider for setting the desired volume level. There’s a bar also which shows the progress of the movie.In the part of Media Tools you will find the functionality we provided for you to capture snapshots: By clicking the first button, you will capture a single snapshot. You can use the shortcut key Ctrl + F1.By clicking the second button, you will start to capture a sequence of images until you click it again. You can use the shortcut key Ctrl + F2.By clicking the third button, you might be asked to enter a number in terms of milliseconds (depends on how you set your options), you may check the checkbox shown in this dialog to use the number you specified as the default without showing the dialog again. Video Decompiler will then capture a snapshot automatically and will use that number as the interval of time to be waited after each snapshot.You can use the shortcut key Ctrl + F3.There’re two buttons that you can use for speeding up and down the video.The Main Menu Bar consists of the File Menu: In this menu you can either open an existing video or exit, Edit Menu,Tools and help.
Video, Decompiler , tools , capturing , snapshots , files , single , sequence , milliseconds , Single snapshot , Continuous snapshots , Timed snapshots , rewind , play , pause , stop , fast forward , movie
32 MB ram and 20 MB disk space
| Find last version of Video Decompiler|
| Free Download Video Decompiler 18.104.22.168 from filejunction.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AS Video Decompiler 22.214.171.124 Video Decompiler is one of the greatest tools ever used for capturing snapshots from your video files .We support three tools for capturing snapshots. Video Decompiler is one of
|Find all software similar on Video Decompiler 126.96.36.199|
- Single electron image captured IBM scientists have come up with a way to create an image of a single electron by capturing its minute magnetic signals, a breakthrough that could give researchers a clearer idea of how subatomic particles behave. The achievement in turn could lead to ...
- Video boom is pressing 'pause' The video industry's biggest annual gathering opens Tuesday in Las Vegas amid some sobering news: DVD is now 8 years old and facing some growing pains. After seven years of explosive growth, the industry appears to be leveling off.
|Find all news similar on Video Decompiler 188.8.131.52|