Under the Sea ScreenSaver 2.0
( View screenshot )
|Two third of the Earth surface are covered by the water. Strange creatures live their mistique lifes concealed from human eyes under the sea. Look at them straight from your desktop with Under the Sea Slideshow.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:10|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Rain Drops ScreenSaver 2.0 Lively flowers, brilliant colors, beaming rain drops and green leaves all are waiting to enchant you. Be delighted with wet Flowers brightly shining after rain, with this beautiful screensaver and desktop wallpapers chain.
- Playful Elephants ScreenSaver 2.0 Playful Elephants screensaver brings you lovely elephants and elephant calfs in amazing 32 photos slideshow.
|Show all author software|
Two third of the Earth surface are covered by the water. Strange creatures live their mistique lifes concealed from human eyes under the sea. Look at them straight from your desktop with Under the Sea Slideshow.
screen, saver, desktop, image, picture, amazing, shot, true, color, effect, beautiful, charming, amusing, sea, ocean, under, creatures, coral, fish
| Free Download Under the Sea ScreenSaver 2.0 from free-slideshow.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Magic Fishes ScreenSaver 2.0 Our magic fishes could fulfill your wishes and cheer your moods as well. Various fishes are waintng for you in this beatiful slideshow screensaver. Our magic fishes could fulfill
- Deep Ocean ScreenSaver 2.0 You could see various magic creatures under the see: beatiful corals, starfishes, sea-horses and many others. Some of them wants to see you as well. Now you could meet each other
|Find all software similar on Under the Sea ScreenSaver 2.0|
- Coral gets its color from bacteria The soft orange glow of a common Caribbean coral comes not from the coral itself but from bacteria that live inside it, US scientists said last week. And the bacteria not only give the coral a little night light, but they also break down seawater to help
- New Deep-Sea Creatures Found in Atlantic The two-month MAR-ECO expedition formed part of the Census of Marine Life. The census is a billion-dollar venture based in Washington, DC, that will assess the diversity, distribution, and abundance of the planet's ocean life. Scientists from 16 nations .
|Find all news similar on Under the Sea ScreenSaver 2.0|