.NET Zip Component ZipForge.NET 3.00
( View screenshot )
|ZipForge.NET is a fast and powerful Zip component for .NET. It lets you easily integrate ZIP compression support into your C# or VB.NET applications. ZipForge.NET features include strong AES encryption, Unicode filenames, SFX and much more.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Delphi ZIP Component ZipForge 5.04 ZipForge is an advanced Delphi ZIP component, written completely in Delphi. ZipForge features include SFX archives support, AES encryption, Zip64, splitting and multi-spanning support. Full source code is available. No external dependancies.
- Absolute Database 7.30 Single file Delphi database with comprehensive SQL support, strong encryption, BLOBs and multiuser mode support. This BDE alternative is fully compatible with standard and third-party db-aware components and reporting engines.
|Show all author software|
ZipForge.NET is a fast and powerful ZIP, GZip, TAR, TGZ compression component for .NET framework.
It lets you easily create zip files, extract files from zip archives to hard drive, add files to a zip archive, replace, move and delete files. You can also read compressed files from a zip archive into memory, and write the files from memory into a zip archive. Additionally you can create and read self-extracted SFX archives, encrypted and multi-volume zip files.
ZipForge.NET includes our new unique technology, a transaction system. This innovative solution gives you a fast and easy way of updating archive files providing data integrity just like reliable database systems.
ZipForge.NET Key features:
- Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc.
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files in a
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allow canceling all
modifications at any time in case of certain failures. Also, this technology optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Strong AES Encryption support
- Unicode filenames support
- NTFS timestamps support
- Real-time streaming support
- Progress indication
- Zip64 support
- TAR, GZip, TGZ formats support
- Spanning and splitting support
- Multi-volume archives support
- Creates and opens SFX (self-exctracting) archives
- Customizable SFX stub (extractor)
- Searches files inside the archive
- Comprehensive help
- Many demos in C#, VB.NET and Delphi
- .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 versions
- Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010 support
- Full C# source code is available
.NET ZIP, ZIP .NET, ZIP Component, .NET Zip Component, Delphi .NET, C# ZIP, VB.NET ZIP, dotnet zip, Zip, .NET, compression, encryption, SFX, TAR, GZip, TGZ, streaming compression
.NETframework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
Strong AES Encryption
PPMd compression algorithm support
BZIP compression algorithm support
Time estimation for compression and decompression operations
| Freeware alternatives .NET Zip Component ZipForge.NET 3.00|
| Free Download .NET Zip Component ZipForge.NET 3.00 from componentace.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Chilkat .NET Zip Component 12.3 Zip component for C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET providing managed classes for creating, managing, and unzipping Zip archives. Supports progress monitoring, AES strong-encryption, Gzip
- Chilkat .NET Zip Component (2.0 Framework) 12.3 .NET 2.0 Zip component for C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET providing managed classes for creating, managing, and unzipping Zip archives. Supports progress monitoring, AES
|Find all software similar on .NET Zip Component ZipForge.NET 3.00|
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
- Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.
|Find all news similar on .NET Zip Component ZipForge.NET 3.00|