ReadWrite Russian teaches you to read and write the Russian Cyrillic Alphabet
* Audio recordings of all cyrillic letter pronunciations
* Writing animations of all cyrillic letters
* Flashcard review & exercises to aid memorization
WordFile Creator Pro (Japanese) 1.2 Create custom Japanese audio wordfiles
* Create your own custom syllabus-specific audio wordfiles
* Online access to our 9000+ words audio archive
* Import TXT files and MP3 audio to create completely custom wordfiles
ReadWrite Katakana 1.1 Learn the Japanese katakana script. Featuring audio recordings of all hiragana pronunciations, witing stroke order animations of all hiragana letters, and hundreds of examples.
Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization
Description: ReadWrite Russian - software that teaches you to read and write the Russian cyrillic alphabet
* Over 700 audio recordings of all cyrillic letter pronunciations and examples
* Writing animations of all cyrillic letters including the cursive (handwritten forms)
* Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization
The Letters Page introduces each of the cyrillic letters with a description of its pronunciation on the right hand side. Examples of the use of the letters are provided. Use the mouse to select each of the numbered examples and to hear its pronunciation recording.
Letter Navigation Menu
The Letter Navigation Menu in the right-hand column of the main window allows users to proceed directly to any cyrillic character by a simple click of the mouse.
The Writing Page illustrates and describes the correct way to write the individual cyrillic letters including the cursive (handwritten forms).
After the cyrillic letters have been reviewed, a number exercises aid and test retention. The first exercise is the Reading Exercise where the user records their reading of a cyrillic word and then the recording is played along side the native speaker audio. The comparison helps users to judge the accuracy of their pronunciation.
The Listening Exercise tests listening comprehension by playing a recording of a Russian word and then requiring the user to type in the corresponding cyrillic letters.
Multiple Choice Exercise
The final exercise is the audio Multiple Choice Exercise where the audio recording of a Russian word is played and the user selects the correct corresponding choice from a list of four.
Scripting Language Tools Get Upgrades July 30, 2004 Scripting languages such as Perl or Tcl frequently are what make the disparate parts of corporate Web sites work together. Two companies that supply tools for open-source scripting languages upgraded their offerings this month.